A3/S3 Photos Thread

car is looking sweet! is that pic in bluewater car park?

Yes fella , and if you look real hard you can probley see my kids in the back !! With the light from behind the car you can't see the privacy glass
:-(

I want to get some proper photos soon I'll have make some time,

Yh you cant tell that it has Privacy glass... especially in the first pic you put up... OEM privacy is too light for my liking as it is.

i need to drive your car mate! need to feel how those 19s feel! spent most of the day at ADI looking at other cars and trying to figure out if 18s or 19s? almost all the other A3s there had 18s and they didnt look too bad.

Hi mate,

Thanks for the LIKE on my pics RicoS3, you'll be the first to know if i look at selling my rims. Have no intention of getting rid of them at the mo but your right with the idea of having some winter ones, as at the moment when the winter sets in i'll be out there cleaning them once a week.

Last edited:
Hi mate,

Thanks for the LIKE on my pics RicoS3, you'll be the first to know if i look at selling my rims. Have no intention of getting rid of them at the mo but your right with the idea of having some winter ones, as at the moment when the winter sets in i'll be out there cleaning them once a week.

No worries bud. Keep me posted, but I may be sorted anyhoo. :eyebrows:

Yh you cant tell that it has Privacy glass... especially in the first pic you put up... OEM privacy is too light for my liking as it is.

i need to drive your car mate! need to feel how those 19s feel! spent most of the day at ADI looking at other cars and trying to figure out if 18s or 19s? almost all the other A3s there had 18s and they didnt look too bad.

no worries mate , we need to hook up and sort this cruise out too, i've lowered it a bit more since i posted last and it's rubbing a abit more especially the rear left would really like another opinion on how to sort it ! on another note just scored a 2010 S3 front bumper :arco:
so looking for a grill and fog's grill's , well on my way now.

Sorry al try this again, don't know what happened to the pics.
3426-myphoto.jpg
3427-myphoto-5.jpg
3428-myphoto-2.jpg
3429-myphoto-4.jpg
3430-myphoto-1.jpg
3431-myphoto-3.jpg

Hope this works,
So what do you think about a cupra r spoiler lip on my car?
And black wing mirrors?

Hope this works,
So what do you think about a cupra r spoiler lip on my car?
And black wing mirrors?

cupra lip works nice with S-line front bumper only imo. but you should lower to accommodate that look though. Also black mirror cap will flow nice if you are goin for blk/your car color theme :)

somehow when i upload it shrinks down to those sz. hmm gotta set up lightroom and flickr again anyknow a good tip?
how are you uploading? via the desktop uploader? if so, go to tools>preferences>Automatic resizing drop down tab

Hi all first post here, just had my S3 for 2 weeks.
Looks like a great forum for A3/S3 just what I been looking for.
264797-2508939.jpg

Here is a picture of mine ! daytona grey ... great color if I can say so my self :)

Hoops? Any advice on lowering the car? Will S3 springs do the job?

N8 will always advise coils, LOL
yes the hoops will be going on soon enough :ninja:
just saving up a bit and need to wait for the winter to pass :p
still in 2 minds about 18's or 19's although one mind is getting bigger than the other :)

N8 will always advise coils, LOL
yes the hoops will be going on soon enough :ninja:
just saving up a bit and need to wait for the winter to pass :p
still in 2 minds about 18's or 19's although one mind is getting bigger than the other :)

N8 always advises coilovers for a reason lad! I ALWAYS talk from experience, I don't just make **** up, anyway it sounds good keep us updated :laugh: :wub:

Reactions: FranA3
Fingers crossed .. picking her up next week .

Sal

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: I oOEddOo I and Kelza
:laugh: she's always right! Hayley wanted Akoya and my god, she was right :wub:

Lol your car is a different class .. not even the engineers in Germany can achieve that kind of perfection .

just tell her you can get it wrapped... not that you ever will :eyebrows:

She will wrap me up and export me back to my parents lol .. I guess she will have to live with it for next 8-9 months or she can downgrade from 170ps quattro to 140 ps without quattro .. choice is hers lol

Reactions: N8
Hi all new to the forum, here is my S3 Quattro, picked it up the end of August, just had the tints done so it looks a bit meaner:)

cropped1.jpg

img1105c.jpg

A few more i found. Cheers to those for taking them :happy: I have no camera skill at all :laugh:

6238885440_fc929b35e7_b.jpg

Ry's S3 & My A3
6227319123_6ee04fbf45_b.jpg

Ry, Mine & Frans @ Audi Driver International 2011
6238901396_2ca4976815_b.jpg

Mine & Fran
6238901396_2ca4976815_b-1.jpg

A photo with a few of the 8Ps in at Audi Driver 2011
298273_171743176242799_100002213524385_379199_193060115_n.jpg

edit: I did block up the number plate but think photobucket taking a while to adjust. Any problems message me and will remove them :happy: