A3/S3 Photos Thread

jungleman

N8

Kowalski Details
VCDS Map User
Piece of ****. Make a photobucket account, upload the photo to there and then paste in the 'IMG' code into here and viola :applaus:

S3RYE

Interior Next!!
hi apollo,

nice car! & roads looks even better! very jealous!!

what wheels are they?? not too sure on them!!?

MattyW19

Dan.

Took these pictures this morning when i Bought my first Audi. collecting next saturday.

Snap Dolb!!! :D

Well... Finally after about 3 months of deciding what to do, i finally got round to getting myself an A3 sportback... and im not gonna lie i havent stopped smiling since i picked it up!! :wub:
2.0 TDI S-line 140brake model, with manual gearbox and full leather,
215064_10150153996767175_504597174_7166958_5271287_n.jpg

will get some better pics up when ive cleaned it as i swear ive killed half of the insect population in the last 2 days! done about 600miles in it! :lol:
plans at the moment are...
front plate either US/Jap not decided yet,
Remap
Full through exhaust,
induction kit
stiffen everything up
Undecided which route to go down in terms of lowering yet... i quite like the S-line setup so im in no rush to change it, but one things for sure it wont be mega low on coilys as ive had enough of ruining cars!! :lol:
These plans will probably change quite a bit, but at the moment im just gonna enjoy

ohhh yeah anybody know where i can get some genuine S-Line mats from other than audi? and how much are audi gonna charge?

Jord

Bout time I got a pic up, just test fitted new wheels, but need bigger tyres
Don't know which route I want to go with suspension wise, coilys or shocks,
1a1f4377.jpg

braque10

Last edited:

TAC

Just a few pics of my wheels which I had refurbished at Lepsons in Swindon, I think they look sweet so much better than the Silver they had been painted!!

Before Refurb
2ah846a.jpg

s4s0th.jpg

After refurb in Pascara
nn03zb.jpg

25s77gy.jpg

oh6cfb.jpg

frenno

Here's a pic of my 2.0 TFSI pretty standard apart from a Bluefin Stage 2 map, chrome mirrors, MY11 rear lights, K&N panel and the fat fives :thumbsup:

DSC_0034-1.jpg

Last edited:
Mine, now on Bilstein coils (which are awesome, btw)

5zqkco.jpg

2qt94p0.jpg

2vsi1s5.jpg