A3/S3 Photos Thread

Hey guys!

Just fetched my 2007 Sportback today, and absolutely loving it so far!

No mods yet besides a slight tint on the windows, but will update if and when I do anything...

Great forum BTW! :)

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

heya guys

time for an update i feel, just got back from AMD Essex after having some H&R springs and spacers fitted to my S3, so thought i would stick up some before and after pics. the car is now looking spot of and from what i can tell the ride seems pretty good too, just have to find some real roads to have a play on

Anyway here they are, excuse the state the car is in, not had a chance to wash it, will put some clean pics up after sundays rolling road shootout up at AMD!

Before:

_PRZ7187.jpg

IMG_0602.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

And Now

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0620.jpg

IMG_0623.jpg

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0619.jpg

any comments always good, hope you guys like!!

looks much better with springs... what spacers did you get h&r? amd what sizes??

looks much better with springs... what spacers did you get h&r? amd what sizes??

it really does!! no more silly arch gaps!
yea they are H&R's 10's at the front and 12's at the rear

you should come down to AMD on sunday for the rolling road shoot out as it isnt that far from you is it?

cheers jungle... gotta order some spacers.. been holding back for ages as i dont know what sozes to order and dont want to waste money.. looks like im going to have to bit the bullet an hope for the best!!

Pics of my new S3 sportback.

Done:

KW Coilovers Inox
Wintertires on original Rims
reverse camera is on it's way
Zimmermann perforated discs ordered and Ferodo DS2500 is in backorder till January 2011
Next friday I am picking up my original BBS Speedlines in 19"

P1030337.jpg

P1030330.jpg

P1030331.jpg

P1030327.jpg

Thought I would finally get around to saying thank you for all the information and helpful posts I have found on here in the last few months of A3 ownership, I finally created an account last week after browsing from the sidelines.

Amazed to learn of the restrictions with "tinkering" with the A3 - I was going to pop a set of HID's from a previous VW, but have learnt the potential issues awaiting, instead I have opted for the brightest bulbs I can find to try and improve on the previous candles.

Thanks to all who make this such an informative Forum. I have already popped the front grills out and "de-chromed" for a more stealth look during a bored Sunday morning. It was better than the alternative- decorating the Christmas Tree!

Anyway, here she is, my little black number - an old Sport 2.0 Tdi, who guzzles the miles and not the fuel :)

cars-save-for-web.jpg

I'm off to research retro fitting cruise control now.

PS the FAQ stickies on the first page is an excellent idea.

****** hell Paul_S3 it only gets better ay! That's pretty much what I may well buy later this year... (car) Will really look good once on here's a pic of an SB with them on

19bbsperfectstance.jpg

just a quick update
just fitted my TT air vents i got the other day... pretty easy to do, just takes a bit of brute force haha!
well happy with them tho!

IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_0635.jpg

Picked up my MY09 S3 about a week ago now and am loving it!

Got lots planned for her in the new year, but for now the standard spec is more than enough to put a smile on my face every time i get in it.

Will take some better pics when the weather decides to finally sort itself out, pic below is from the dealer's website and really doesn't do the car justice.

Love the forum by the way!

162760_10150116325671057_771891056_7488036_3119551_n.jpg

My New And First 2.0 Audi A3 Diesel ....My pervoius car was a 2.0 FSI.

Heres mine. Bought her this week. Phantom black 2.0tdi 170 S/Tronic with black grill/Interior inlays, chrome roofbars,privacy glass,park sensors,Bose,Symphony,Heated electric seats and more.

photo3.jpg

photo1-Copy.jpg

photo2-Copy.jpg

photo1.jpg

and finally back in her box
photo2.jpg

Reactions: audismart
Hi all
Finally got round to taking a piccy's of my car.
I know silver not everones cup of tea but I love it (stealthy), as for inside it's the dogs :w00t:!

o79jlx.jpg

2z6xpnr.jpg

2r7vonm.jpg

idhgs6.jpg

rsbh4i.jpg

Karl

From Cancun, Mexico...

p1173961.jpg

p1173963.jpg

p1173969.jpg

p1173971.jpg

p1173981.jpg

p1173983.jpg

As I said in the rimz post... let me know what you think!

Cheers!

All above are awsome :) .not long had mine and its as bought for now .canon 400d is broken (kids) so its iphone pics for now .it has heated leathers auto lights .6 cd in glove box nice metalic blue dont know the code yet lol.17 inch a
lloys? have no idea which ones .a nice fat twin exhaust sounds throaty lol i have not had time to work out exactly whats what with this car ..but i love it even though the wheels spin in the wet a tad LOL
so heres a few phone pics for now .mods will come, but after our baby has arrived in may .And the good lady doesnt notice me doing them .

Sportb 2.0tdi
photo9.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

advise on subtle mods would be appreciated