2 MB · Views: 607
Reactions: mookster, S. and Hookmonster
Hi everyone,
after a long time I'm back with this :)
H&R 110mm and Rotiform DIA 19x8.5
If anyone is interested you can follow me on instagram @iamjakubpetricek
12974483 10206700230399991 2577401176893914164 n

Reactions: S3rep
After a speedy wash and wax. Needs paint correction at some point.

Reactions: Adele123, Griffin1989, VAG_Club001 and 8 others
I downgraded from 19s to 17s yesterday. Omg the difference is night and day. I plan on fitting 245 40 to fill the arches at bit more. Air+17=Smooth as fk :wink:. Not sure I will ever fit 19s again.

Reactions: Hookmonster
Cheers buddy, Eibach Sportline springs, not a lot of drop over standard, but is low enough without being a pain! So much better over standard S-Line ride, not as "crashy"

Picked us my new A3 last week
Phantom Black
S Line
Has been washed, claybared, glazed and waxed today

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 552
Reactions: Griffin1989
New wheels on

Attachments

• IMG_20160430_152428.jpg
    IMG_20160430_152428.jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 590
  • IMG_20160429_201011.jpg
    IMG_20160429_201011.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 506
  • 20160429_185733.jpg
    20160429_185733.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 663
Reactions: S3jcp, GMballistic, Jake 61 and 1 other person
That BBK looks awesome Alex and those discs really do look very cool. :sunglasses:

Are they two piece discs then with that kit? I'm guessing they would be. Nice. :smiley:

Reactions: Alex_Wil
That BBK looks awesome Alex and those discs really do look very cool. :sunglasses:

Are they two piece discs then with that kit? I'm guessing they would be. Nice. :smiley:

Cheers :D

Yeah they are two piece I believe! lovely brakes. cant decide if I get the rear kit for the car as well !

Cheers :D

Yeah they are two piece I believe! lovely brakes. cant decide if I get the rear kit for the car as well !

It would definitely look better with matching rears but it is a big expense especially as not as much breaking is done on the rear so it may not even be necessary.
Still if it makes you happy I'd say go for it. :yahoo:

That's what I thought ! could colour match the rears with the front !? I do kind of like the colour just at the front in a way .... definitely torn !

That's what I thought ! could colour match the rears with the front !? I do kind of like the colour just at the front in a way .... definitely torn !

Maybe try mocking it up on Photoshop firstly so you can see how it looks, ...that way there's no expense and you can play around with a few ideas.

On another note: Can we not "edit" posts once we've made them?
Been on here maybe a year and only just noticed that. :unamused: I spelt "braking" wrong in my last reply and now I can't change it!. Grrrrr. Lol. :blush:

New and very proud owner! S3 Quattro S-Tronic Black Edition with Audi exclusive Silverstone Silver paint

Attachments

• 20160505_013138.jpg
    20160505_013138.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 466
Reactions: S. and Alex_Wil
Maybe try mocking it up on Photoshop firstly so you can see how it looks, ...that way there's no expense and you can play around with a few ideas.

On another note: Can we not "edit" posts once we've made them?
Been on here maybe a year and only just noticed that. :unamused: I spelt "braking" wrong in my last reply and now I can't change it!. Grrrrr. Lol. :blush:

Thats a good idea. ill work on doing that this weekend. Problem is paint is from Yellow Speed who are based in America! would need them to send me a pot haha

You can edit them but i think there is a certain time frame you have to edit it by

Reactions: GMballistic
So, after 3 1/2 years of ownership I've finally started the upgrades. Thus far I've ditched the split grill front bumper for an 8P2 s line variant and swapped the rear bumper for an 8P2 S3 variant. Have also swapped the rear lights for the MY11 variants, which go nicely with the factory tints. Not got any pics of the rear, will sort that once I've finished de-badging. Next on the list is a bi xenon conversion and BBS CH style wheels. Defo need a new exhaust system too, the original doesn't 'fit' the new bumper so well and looks somewhat lame...

Tesco moody

Reactions: Tatey35, Baka and Hookmonster
Should really post a picture of my 08' Audi S3 as I haven't done so yet. :)

Joined here about a year ago or so whilst researching the S3's, ...ended up buying a Honda Civic Type R GT just in the mean time whilst I moved in with my fiancee in our first house. But the Civic wasn't floating my boat at all so after a hard search including looking at other cars including: BMW M5, BMW 135i M sport, Audi RS4, Nissan R33 GTR and several S3's I finally found the car I wanted...

026   Copy

Needs a few little things sorting like the alloys as they're curbed but I wanted to change the alloys anyway so I'll probably look at new ones rather than refurbing the old ones. ;)

Reactions: Griffin1989, Hookmonster and Alex_Wil
I gave in on the grill
IMG 20160507 191547

Reactions: James.c, CoolAsIce, Cambaines and 7 others
My S3 2010 sportback

Reactions: MICHAEL PARKER, VAG_Club001 and Sherv
Lol. If Audi s3 was the actual reg itd be popular !! Haha

Thanks lads, yeah love my wheels
IMG 20160508 183746

Reactions: James.c, SteelCity-G, CoolAsIce and 5 others
Only changed the grill on it and wanting to do a lot more to it.

Attachments

• IMAG0274.jpg
    IMAG0274.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 535
Canauba wax is the biz

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 478
well i haven't posted my car here since my previous a3 1.4t,
so here it is my meteor gray S3
front splitter, fog light grilles and rear diffuser painted glossy black, 8K steering wheel, carbon trim on the engine cover

Reactions: Luan Pham, S3jcp, Cheferikson and 4 others