A3/S3 Photos Thread

Harry Bukin

car.jpg

My Pride and joy

Johnny Bravo

6+1 Gears
My 8P that I bought about 2 weeks ago, with R8 wheels!

Very nice color and wheels!
A bit lowered and would be perfect.

TomKett

45977-bd4a66681ce4c7c97955e052c4de02cc.jpg
Here she is looking all shiny at Modified Nationals last weekend. only just got it so still lots to do.

Attachments

• DSCF1427.JPG
    DSCF1427.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 251

JGibbyA3

My 2.0LT S-line special edition. Recently lowered on AP Coilovers, sits abit lower at the front now though as I chopped 10mm off the struts. Bit of bad news, my turbos not boosting! :disrelieved: Anyone had any problems with theirs? Want to sort it before I 'tart her up'..
image.jpg

Bazzle

Not the normal exterior but an interior shot. Spent all weekend deep cleaning the inside especially the leather. Gone is the shiny leather and steering wheel. Hello more comfy matt looking leather.

20150523_134301 by Tom White, on Flickr
Tom.. What did you use to De Gloss the steering wheel?

Baz

TomSx

Tom.. What did you use to De Gloss the steering wheel?

Baz
I used a flash magic eraser of all things. Just do one light wipe and then clean with something like Gliptone leather cleaner. Good as new. The pads are abrasive so do it light and once but that's enough. It'd be hard to damage the wheel but you could if you really went at it.

A3_Jeffers

New to this forum, going to try put a bit of time and effort into using it a bit. Up until recently I've been thinking of getting rid of my A3, then for whatever reason I've decided to keep it and spend some time, effort & money into it! Will update with the journey!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Reactions: S.

Bruno Bortoloto

Hello Friends. Fantastic photos on this topic.
My name is Bruno'm from Brazil. This is my A3 2.0 TFSI Sport 200hp DSG year 2012.
Ups: Shock´s Koni Sport Yellow + H&R sport spring´s
Chiptuning Box Speed-Buster + Downpipe 3p inox ( 250 / 260bhp )
In the future: Wheels Rs3 19

Audi%20A3%20Sport%20-%201_zpsvxjws5vy.jpg

Audi%20A3%20Sport%20-%202_zpssve0mub6.jpg

Audi%20A3%20Sport%20-%2013_zpscj1o2njr.jpg

Audi%20A3%20Sport%20-%2015_zpswqt9axwc.jpg

Audi%20A3%20Sport%20-%2016_zpsxkbr0evb.jpg

Audi%20A3%20Sport%20-%206_zpsgw7vscny.jpg

Last edited:

Jake 61

Teacher of bad things..!
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Yes, pics are spot on.
What you could try is backing off the exposure by 1-2 stops on the camera. I always do when shooting in bright sunlight.
Photoshop can always sort out hues and exposure levels, they only need small adjustments to make a difference.
5_11.jpg

Hope you don't mind....!
:friends: