1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A3/S3 footrest cover?

dadracer55 Dec 18, 2017

1. dadracer55

dadracer55 Member

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. S15THM

S15THM Daytona S3 Saloon Team Daytona saloon S3 Saloon S tronic DSG

4. dadracer55

dadracer55 Member

Cheers, but the one in your link is for a LHD. I will keep looking as youre right its way to much money. It is a bit bizarre that a RHD pedal set is coming from the USA also!

5. Tom.H

Tom.H Well-Known Member Team Ara Blue Audi S3 Black Edition S tronic

It's coming from the USA via China I believe, OSIR is not an American company.

From my experience their carbon fibre isn't great either, the rear diffuser on my R32 developed a few spider web cracks and the silver 'carbon' mirror caps discoloured and the resin started to break down after a while.

6. dadracer55

dadracer55 Member

That's not much good then! Its a pity that Audi don't make one for RHD cars, it feels a bit mean spirited.

7. RS3 S.

RS3 S. Active Member

..............as above. Should be standard on the RS & S3.

8. RS3 S.

RS3 S. Active Member

Are those ones for the DSG cars?. I ordered one from ebay but when it turned up it was too narrow for the foot rest in my DSG car??.

9. SPIKE_S3

SPIKE_S3 Well-Known Member Team Ara Blue Team Daytona Gold Supporter

Has anyone got an OEM solution for a stainless steel footrest yet? Would I be right to say the RS3 comes with one as standard......if do, I'd love to get the part number.

Think I read somewhere that the VW Golf has one - anyone able to confirm?

10. RS3 S.

RS3 S. Active Member

SPIKE, no U.K. spec R.H.D cars came with the factory foot rest, standard on the L.H.D. in Europe, should be considering the price of the cars!!!.

11. msdmjb

msdmjb Well-Known Member

As above, my UK spec LHD S3 came with a footrest (factory order from the UK for European use).

A very helpful geezer on here (thanks @-Ju-) pointed me in the direction of this for something else
    http://www.realoem.me/Audi/RDW/A3/2014/745/R
    which if you have the inclination should get you what you want.

SPIKE_S3 likes this.
  12. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

13. alpesh26

alpesh26 Active Member TeamMisano Navarra Blue Classic

RHD cars never had the footrest as mentioned. Seems Audi couldnt be bothered to change the bracket when they designed the RHD cars

14. EsS3x Audi

EsS3x Audi New Member

15. dadracer55

dadracer55 Member

I caved in and bought the OSIR version. It wasn't cheap but it does look and feel like it matches the pedals now and looks in keeping with an Audi interior, so actually I'm happy. Fitting was straightforward but slow as I'm rubbish with tools!