A3/S3 delivery lead time?

I ll call them on April fools.
Maybe I ll get some truth after all

Στάλθηκε από το SM-M317F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Wtf sorry guys wrong thread. Can someone delete?

Last edited:
I've been so ill but I woke to a missed call . Dealer said I can collect Wednesday . To be on the safe side I've booked in for next Friday

My order was A3 edition 1 35 tfsi turbo blue ordered July 29th

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ameus, MF DOOMER, Zoomer and 1 other person
I've been so ill but I woke to a missed call . Dealer said I can collect Wednesday . To be on the safe side I've booked in for next Friday

Hope you are feeling better and now have something nice to look forward to next Friday :)

Reactions: JustLulu
Hope you are feeling better and now have something nice to look forward to next Friday :)
Thank you I can't wait to just have the car just need to book a valet and bits now

I've got an S3 Vorsprung on order at the moment, but in for a long wait as only ordered in January. Did you go for the Hatchback or Saloon?

Is there anything missing off the spec?
Same car, same ordering timeframe. What's your dealer telling you on dates?

Same car, same ordering timeframe. What's your dealer telling you on dates?
Nothing so far. Order accepted by factory but no provisional build week yet. I don't mind a long wait provided I actually get the spec I'm paying for. They're assuring me there's no exclusions in spec on the S3 Vorsprung (except the wireless charging) unlike other models and trim levels.

What have you heard?

Nothing so far. Order accepted by factory but no provisional build week yet. I don't mind a long wait provided I actually get the spec I'm paying for. They're assuring me there's no exclusions in spec on the S3 Vorsprung (except the wireless charging) unlike other models and trim levels.

What have you heard?
I haven't asked about specs yet... I'm too scared! "September" is what I'm hearing, but that's provisional.

I got my new S3 Vorsprung today. Blown away. Only 350 day wait . Best feature: Head Up Display.
I’m picking up my S3 Vorsprung next week and can’t wait. One thing I love on the Q3 I’m switching from is high beam assist on the matrix headlights - I can’t work out if the S3 vorsprung has this feature, I’m assuming (or rather hoping) that it does, but with all these spec reductions I’m just not sure. Are you able to advise? Thanks

I’m picking up my S3 Vorsprung next week and can’t wait. One thing I love on the Q3 I’m switching from is high beam assist on the matrix headlights - I can’t work out if the S3 vorsprung has this feature, I’m assuming (or rather hoping) that it does, but with all these spec reductions I’m just not sure. Are you able to advise? Thanks
As far as i’m aware the S3 Vorsprung has High beam assist, or atleast it did when i ordered one in April last year, mine hasn’t been built yet so i don’t know what will have been removed from the spec

High beam assist is a stand alone feature it just dips/turns on/off full beam lenses according to oncoming traffic/Street lighting
Matrix goes one or 2 steps further by utilising/switching on/off multi beams lenses even when there's oncoming traffic or even traffic in front of you

Reactions: Mr Freeze and Zoomer

My order was A3 edition 1 35 tfsi turbo blue ordered July 29th

Hope you keep better. You will like the edition1, pick up mine Tuesday past, so far so good.

High beam assist is a stand alone feature it just dips/turns on/off full beam lenses according to oncoming traffic/Street lighting
Matrix goes one or 2 steps further by utilising/switching on/off multi beams lenses even when there's oncoming traffic or even traffic in front of you
You explained it better than me, that’s what the matrix lights on the Q3 do. It’s a fantastic function and really makes driving at night a pleasure and ease. The auto function on the matrix lights is cool.

Reactions: Mr Freeze and Jassyo06
You explained it better than me, that’s what the matrix lights on the Q3 do. It’s a fantastic function and really makes driving at night a pleasure and ease. The auto function on the matrix lights is cool.
Both the Q3 and A3 Have the same modules/ lenses but wrapped in a different enclosure

Hope you keep better. You will like the edition1, pick up mine Tuesday past, so far so good.
Thanks think it's man flu it's the only thing that could be this bad

I can't wait now I know it's here just waiting on my dash cam and a few bit

It does indeed have high beam assist. I just checked since I hadn’t seen it written on the stalk until now. Too many other things to look at and play with.

Reactions: RichK
Well that was unexpected.
Dealer called and said the car changed status.
It is now brought forward from week 23 to week 17 and promised it will be delievered within 1.5 month.
All I can do is hope

Reactions: Maddave and JustLulu
Really disappointed in the B&O system in the A3. Can I ask what settings folk are running, very little depth or bass etc. Cheers

Really disappointed in the B&O system in the A3. Can I ask what settings folk are running, very little depth or bass etc. Cheers
What car have you come from? As I find my B&O incredible… much more powerful than my partners BOSE in her Qashqai.
If anything I find the A3 has a lot of bass! I had to turn it down.

I’ve got 3D sound on high, subwoofer +2, base +1 and treble on 0, really happy with the sound quality.

What car have you come from? As I find my B&O incredible… much more powerful than my partners BOSE in her Qashqai.
If anything I find the A3 has a lot of bass! I had to turn it down.

I’ve got 3D sound on high, subwoofer +2, base +1 and treble on 0, really happy with the sound quality.
Came from A4 with Audis upgraded system. I've just recently picked the car up, will try your settings etc. Thanks

Does the 8Y have the sub woofer in the boot like the previous ten 8V ?
It is in the boot but on the left hand side over the wheel arch - Not sure why they stopped putting it in the spare wheel other than you have to spec a space saver now

Reactions: Mr Freeze and Rads
It is in the boot but on the left hand side over the wheel arch - Not sure why they stopped putting it in the spare wheel other than you have to spec a space saver now
that might be due to the TFSIe as the batteries are in the boot where the space saver was. could of meant they moved its location to standardise it across the A3 range.

Came from A4 with Audis upgraded system. I've just recently picked the car up, will try your settings etc. Thanks
Is the car new? If so how long have you had it? The speakers need time to break in and will improve.

Is the car new? If so how long have you had it? The speakers need time to break in and will improve.
I've had the car for one week today. I've not used it much thus far. Certainly hope for some improvement.

My beautiful blue car is home

Still not feeling great and nearly cancelled my collection but I'm so glad I didn't. I came home and went straight to bed and forgot to take a picture before it got dark.

So far I love it ! I've missed driving
aa52b7aa09558794e39ddcba1748e63f.jpg

Reactions: Ameus, MF DOOMER, markwiggy and 5 others

Still not feeling great and nearly cancelled my collection but I'm so glad I didn't. I came home and went straight to bed and forgot to take a picture before it got dark.

i have exactly the same car on order , looks fantastic

Smashing. Same model as mine, however mine is in Tango red with roof bars. Enjoy

Reactions: Maddave, JustLulu and Zoomer

I ll be on vacation when mine arrives, so I guess I won't even get out of it
Happy motoring

How long does it usually take dealers to PDI a car once they’ve received it. Mine is due to land anytime now so just wondering how long the wait will be. Thanks.

How long does it usually take dealers to PDI a car once they’ve received it. Mine is due to land anytime now so just wondering how long the wait will be. Thanks.
My dealer called on April 1st said I could collect on the 6th but he may have already had the car before then

Reactions: markwiggy
I ll be on vacation when mine arrives, so I guess I won't even get out of it
Happy motoring

Who's taking collection I'd cry if I couldn't get in it first

Who's taking collection I'd cry if I couldn't get in it first
Nobody is touching it unless I get back

don't blame you.
That's what I did back in 1995 when I first got my brand new mk3 Golf. Experience makes you better

Finally picked my S3 Vorsprung Saloon up yesterday, exactly 9 months to the day from ordering, nothing missing except the wireless phone charging.
Goes in for coatings etc tomorrow and I won't get it back until after the bank holiday, oh well I've waited 9 months another week won't matter.

View attachment 252780
IMG 0259 copy

Reactions: Jassyo06, FishyFinger, JustLulu and 7 others
Hi folks, new here, thought i'd chip in with my dates of a lower spec order.
Ordered A3 Technik 30TSFI C+S 20 Feb 2022
Assigned build week 19 (end of May production and delivery end of July)
Received email few days ago 10th April that production has begun for my car

Cheers

Reactions: Jassyo06
More bad news for me. Unconfirmed build week pushed back by another 2 weeks (20 to 22). I’ve had my fill of Audi now. So after the bank holiday i’m going to start actively looking for a replacement (new or second hand). If I find a suitable alternative, Audi can kiss my **** goodbye.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Hi folks, new here, thought i'd chip in with my dates of a lower spec order.
Ordered A3 Technik 30TSFI C+S 20 Feb 2022
Assigned build week 19 (end of May production and delivery end of July)
Received email few days ago 10th April that production has begun for my car

Cheers
I have ordered A3 tfsie 45 comp c/s in late January 22 been given end of October estimation to dealer looking late December early January at earliest if I am honest thats with ambient lighting reverse park sensors and electric rear child locks already removed