A3/S3 delivery lead time?

I ordered an A3 Vorsprung on 22 Feb this year and apparently it left the factory on 6 May. I’m just waiting for the dealership to say they’ve got it and give me a collection date.

Reactions: Jassyo06
So is it stil at least a year if you order from main dealer? And what happens about the pcp deal if I have to wait a year or more? The rate might have doubled by then and be unaffordable

Reactions: Chingy5
So is it stil at least a year if you order from main dealer? And what happens about the pcp deal if I have to wait a year or more? The rate might have doubled by then and be unaffordable
Won't double ...God it's high enough as it is but in off chance it increase's if your PCP Finance has been approved and in writing your fine

They told me at least 12 months , theit still waiting for orders from July last year ?
no idea how they organise the build list
I know a few members who ordered their RS3's in NOV/DEC and got their cars early March......There is no logic to Audi's build planning process it should be first to order first to receive but it's not far from it same applies to all A3 models mate

It’s here! Took delivery this morning of my 35 TFSI, with ST. Daytona grey. Pleased to report that all options ordered last September, inc ambient lighting are there. It looks and goes great but as some have said some interior materials could be better. Pics to follow when it stops raining…

Reactions: Mado97, gboole, Maddave and 2 others
Mine is now in Status 40 at Grimsby UK Port. So it's in the right country now! Dealer says about 7/10 days and can then arrange delivery. I've already been given my Registration Number, so almost here!

Still no sign of any delivery of my car .. dealer seems now to be dragging their heels and some miscommunication between them and my work scheme I got it from .. sigh .. just want the thing!!!! been in the UK now for two weeks!

Placed my order middle of March this year and been given an unconfirmed build week 39, hoping it doesn’t get pushed back further even though I know it probably will. I’m very impatient when it comes to new cars but then again who isn’t haha

Placed my order middle of March this year and been given an unconfirmed build week 39, hoping it doesn’t get pushed back further even though I know it probably will. I’m very impatient when it comes to new cars but then again who isn’t haha
I ordered early feb was told late October delivery . It arrived in the uk last week picking it up 1st June . So you may get it earlier

Reactions: Maddave
I ordered early feb was told late October delivery . It arrived in the uk last week picking it up 1st June . So you may get it earlier
Wow congratulations, I’m hoping that happens to my order as well then!

Reactions: Maddave and Zoomer
I actually got an email the other week saying that preparation had started for my order, gathering materials etc for the build. Did you get similar & how long were you after this until the build actually started?

I actually got an email the other week saying that preparation had started for my order, gathering materials etc for the build. Did you get similar & how long were you after this until the build actually started?
Never heard a word , dealers were suprised when they were told it was in the uk

It's finally here!
Just 350 days from order to delivery. Not even a full year...
I m getting licence plates in 2 days, but it's at the dealer, saw it to believe.
Nothing is missing from specs

Στάλθηκε από το SM-M317F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Reactions: Mado97, NigelG, lafferty and 4 others
Finally got a delivery date for my 1.5 SLine sportback - 8 June. Only 370 days after placing my order. Supposedly a week 11 build, so it has taken a while to ship/process. Pics to follow...

Reactions: Mado97, Maddave, NigelG and 3 others
Long time lurker, thought i'd share my experience!

I ordered the A3 Sptbk 40 TFSIe Sport S with no extras in late October 2021 as a company car through the company leasing firm, was never given build dates etc but was initially given an expected delivery first week of June. Last week was told this was delayed till the last week of July stating it was delayed in transport although it supplied the chassis number for my car on our work portal portal, i added it to the my audi app and everything seems to be there including rear sensors.

This week I now have my registration plate for the car, surely this means it is in the uk and not delayed in transport? does anyone know at what stage does the car get a number plate registered?

Hi everyone, I’ve placed an order for an Audi A3 30tfsi s tronic last year July time (my first time placing an order for a factory made car) with sytner Audi , with only C+S package and no other additions. I was advised that I’m looking for a delivery in January, called my dealer mid january and was told it would be March, fast forward my current delivery date is approximately july/august, the issue here is my dealer told me the car was in build back in January and it’s still in build right now apparently, and from the day I placed my order I have not received any updates from my dealer, not even a single phone call for an update months after placing the order, and had just been chasing them every couple of months for update, does everyone else get this same type of vague information or is it just my dealer?

I ordered the A3 Sptbk 40 TFSIe Sport S with no extras in late October 2021 as a company car through the company leasing firm, was never given build dates etc but was initially given an expected delivery first week of June. Last week was told this was delayed till the last week of July stating it was delayed in transport although it supplied the chassis number for my car on our work portal portal, i added it to the my audi app and everything seems to be there including rear sensors.

This week I now have my registration plate for the car, surely this means it is in the uk and not delayed in transport? does anyone know at what stage does the car get a number plate registered?
The dealer has a list of registration numbers and will allocate one to the vehicle during the pdi .

My Reg number was allocated before the dealer received the car, about 3 weeks ago. My car gets delivered to me today.

It's finally here guys! It's been a long long wait but was really worth it!
Everything is in place, wireless charger, sport wheel and seats, wireless android auto etc
c67578b72282c42bcd0c5c9d89d6f352.jpg
3b5b329ad987f779c41e7f902090f78e.jpg
6ac65fd7e91a0659642dd41ac98bbe16.jpg

Στάλθηκε από το SM-M317F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Reactions: MF DOOMER
I ordered an A3 sportback 45 tfsi e sline comp with comfort and sound in python yellow, this was done via Global as company car. They said order confirmed and expected March 2023.
My boss has just ordered Q4 etron special edition and been told 8 months…‍♀️ Why so long for A3’s?

I ordered an A3 sportback 45 tfsi e sline comp with comfort and sound in python yellow, this was done via Global as company car. They said order confirmed and expected March 2023.
My boss has just ordered Q4 etron special edition and been told 8 months…‍♀️ Why so long for A3’s?
To note no extra’s requested for the car either

Car arrived today 360 days after ordering, spec as it should be. Audi connect paired up perfectly and car drives fantastic. feels amazing to drive after driving a 11 yr old Honda Civic for the last 9 months after selling my 8V. Very pleased.

Attachments

• D8CF7C20-5891-4905-B131-666B68B9CF75.jpeg
    D8CF7C20-5891-4905-B131-666B68B9CF75.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 142
Reactions: MF DOOMER, Jassyo06, Saral and 2 others
We ordered our S3 Vorsprung first week of November and have a confirmed build of next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: markwiggy
We ordered our S3 Vorsprung first week of November and have a confirmed build of next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That’s great news! I ordered the same in October, still waiting on a confirmed build week.

That’s great news! I ordered the same in October, still waiting on a confirmed build week.
All build weeks are unconfirmed up to 3/4 weeks prior to the date given ie it can be pushed back before the 3/4 weeks you've been given if it doesn't move within this time window then it will go ahead

Car ordered 15 March 2021, with an Estimated delivery of June 2021.

Still no build date yet. 451 days and counting. It’s now becoming a comical situation.

Absolute joke of a company.

Reactions: Mado97
So 370 days after ordering, and 8 months late, my 1.5 tfsi S-Line with a few extras got delivered yesterday evening.!

Attachments

• IMG_20220608_194905.jpg
    IMG_20220608_194905.jpg
    6.6 MB · Views: 89
Reactions: Mado97 and NigelG

Still no build date yet. 451 days and counting. It’s now becoming a comical situation.

omg :) you should buy something from autotrader

Reactions: Phelan583
omg :) you should buy something from autotrader
Mast,

I’m now in it for the comedy value. Want to see how long it ends up taking.

I’m thinking of starting to do a daily tweet with an increasing ‘days waited counter’, where I tag Audi, Audi UK and JCT 600. See how long it takes before they get fed up of publicity like that. For me it would be a simple copy and paste.

Reactions: dty and Mastachaz
Mast,

I’m now in it for the comedy value. Want to see how long it ends up taking.

I’m thinking of starting to do a daily tweet with an increasing ‘days waited counter’, where I tag Audi, Audi UK and JCT 600. See how long it takes before they get fed up of publicity like that. For me it would be a simple copy and paste.
understand :) if you got spare deposit then cool :)

i did cancel my rs3 order and pick one new but already made as i have been given date 04.2023 so almost 17 months waiting :D

Had a bit of a mess with build dates. Was first told an unconfirmed build date of June 13th which was then shifted to May 30th. Now I've got another update today to say unconfirmed build date is now on 22nd August and that this could change again.

Was originally told I would have delivery in May 22 after ordering early December 21. At this point I'm not even expecting to get the car until next year.

Just chased my dealership for an update.

Unconfirmed build week pushed back another 3 weeks to 18 Jul 2022.

This is such a **** service. First and last Audi

Just chased my dealership for an update.

Unconfirmed build week pushed back another 3 weeks to 18 Jul 2022.

This is such a **** service. First and last Audi
Mine just got pushed back 10 weeks! Really don't know how some people are getting them much earlier than us

Mine just got pushed back 10 weeks! Really don't know how some people are getting them much earlier than us
Mado,

I got a military discount on mine and I’m beginning to think that’s why I’m a lower priority. If that is the case then it’s absolutely disgusting

Reactions: Mado97 and Zoomer
Mado,

I got a military discount on mine and I’m beginning to think that’s why I’m a lower priority. If that is the case then it’s absolutely disgusting
I get a ret staff discount , ordered 1 feb 2022car is at dealers ready to be collected turbo blue edition one

I get a ret staff discount , ordered 1 feb 2022car is at dealers ready to be collected turbo blue edition one
Zoomer,

congrats on the car.

but this just shows how ****** up Audi’s orders are. Seems to be no logic or priority to the way orders are satisfied.

id heard Audi were bad before I ordered. But this is pure incompetence

Reactions: NigelG
Zoomer,

congrats on the car.

but this just shows how ****** up Audi’s orders are. Seems to be no logic or priority to the way orders are satisfied.

id heard Audi were bad before I ordered. But this is pure incompetence
Seems to be quite common in the vw group , friend enquiried about electric skoda SUV told 18 months

I was contacted by Audi in Feb to see if I wanted to do a deal on my 2020 8Y and swap for a new one. Deal was good so I ordered middle of Feb. After knowing what was going on here I thought it would be ages before it came. I picked it up 3 weeks ago so only 3 months from order to delivery! That was a factory order with extras. There is absolutely no logic in it. When I collected it even the dealer was surprised I got it so quickly.

Ordered Oct 21
Unconfirmed week Mar 22
Multiple push backs
Confirmed week Jun 22
8 months and counting….

Mado,

I got the blue light card discount from Motorfinity. Did you go through them as well? I do reckon this is the case. Others on this sub have got the car quicker. Motorfinity can't even provide the factory details for the car so I can track it myself.