A3/S3 8V rear light USA -> EU coding

maselko

Reaction score
Website
investinbrokers.com
Hi,

Is there anyone on the forum who changed rear lights LED from USA to EU? I'm looking for coding instructions. Unfortunately, I have not found any information on this subject anywhere.

It's audi S3 2015 Saloon/Sedan.

Last edited:
PM me your email address and I can call up my file and send it to you. Do you have EU tail lamps, or are you just wanting to make the brake lamp not spaz out as a turn signal?

Profile says you are in London, though...?

Brian

Reactions: Nico7 and Sjelektronik
PM me your email address and I can call up my file and send it to you. Do you have EU tail lamps, or are you just wanting to make the brake lamp not spaz out as a turn signal?

Profile says you are in London, though...?

Brian

Hi Dan,

Yes, I have EU tail lamps and I need to code it. I did it two years ago in Audi A5 but I can't find anything about A3/S3 2015.

I'm in Poland right now :).

Hi. Dan Halen or Maselko can you share information about what need coding? Thank you.

Certainly. PM your email address to me, please, and I'll forward the file over to you.

Hi guys, I’m also looking for a solution. Could someone please share the file with me?

Send your email address, please.

Someday I'll get around to cleaning it up and hosting it on Google Drive.

Reactions: VAGdiagnose
Hello together,

I am looking for a file for the A3 8V US to EU rear light.. Thanks and Best regards. I wrote to Dan a PN

Hi,
I have an S3 2015 from USA. I want change PF rear tail lights to FL version. Can you send me correct coding changes to separate turn signal and brake light? My email adress is w.kazimierczuk@wp.pl.

Hello . Please send me file with coding Audi A3 8V 2014 sedan for tail light going from USA to EU
My e-mail elektric08@wp.pl
Thank You

It is a tad risky publishing your email adress in a public forum. There is always PM, just click on a person's name and start a conversation. I will show you...

Reactions: V6_Man
Hi guys, can someone send ma a file with coding for a3 2016 sedan for tail light going from USA to EU

Seems to be a lot of folk requesting this. I did this a few years ago on a 2015 with some help and comparing scans from a RoW to the NAR. That also works for coding PFL NAR to FL RoW, but the dynamic turn signals still need a module in each cluster. Get in touch with Europrice in the SF Bay Area. They have the modules and the coding and the clusters. I’d recommend that route than just asking for a spreadsheet and buying stuff off eBay tbh as you don’t know what you’re getting and it’ll be a pain to get back.
Ps don’t PM me for the coding, and I have no connection with Europrice other than I occasionally buy stuff from them. Cheers.

There appear to be a lot of North American A3s in Poland right now... lol seems some “new members” are trying to make money off this mod, so don’t share the file if you have it and they don’t seem legit.

Hello . Please send me file with coding Audi A3 8V 2014 sedan for tail light going from USA to EU
My e-mail : krystiankrzywicki@o2.pl
Thank you so much!
You’re in Poland and wanting to code US tail lights to EU? There appear to be a lot of US Audi A/S3 8Vs in Poland at the moment.. And no I won’t send it.
@DJAlix this thread is hilarious. You and I worked on this a few years back in 2015 I think it was, and obviously I’m actually in the US. Seems there’s a bunch of US to EU tail light conversions going on in Poland, likely at a high mark up.

Send your email address, please.

Someday I'll get around to cleaning it up and hosting it on Google Drive.
Hey Dan, if you did put the rear lights NAR to RoW file on your Google Drive and shared the link with anyone, I’d take it down or make it private tbh. Everyone asking for it now is in Poland or Lithuania so I’m not sure sharing your work for their commercial gain is a great idea. This thread probably needs to go away.
Hello from Charlotte btw - was over your way the other week. Kev

You’re in Poland and wanting to code US tail lights to EU? There appear to be a lot of US Audi A/S3 8Vs in Poland at the moment.. And no I won’t send it.
@DJAlix this thread is hilarious. You and I worked on this a few years back in 2015 I think it was, and obviously I’m actually in the US. Seems there’s a bunch of US to EU tail light conversions going on in Poland, likely at a high mark up.
KFC Bruv

A good number of "retrofit kit" parts suppliers have sprung up in Eastern Europe over the last 2 years, people jumping on the "kufatec" style band wagon. My guess is they are looking for guides and information to package with their parts etc

Reactions: kc1174
A good number of "retrofit kit" parts suppliers have sprung up in Eastern Europe over the last 2 years, people jumping on the "kufatec" style band wagon. My guess is they are looking for guides and information to package with their parts etc
Ah yes, the good old coding dongles haha gotta love coding and not knowing what changed! The stupid thing about this is, this experience seeing people after info not because they have an Audi or VW or Skoda etc, but for financial gain just annoys the crap out of me. Makes me question the motives of anyone looking for help which isn’t how it used to be. Especially on the VCDS mods thread. That place - we all learned together. You can tell the owners anyway - not by location but by “can you post a scan” lol

Hi. Can someone send me a file with coding 2015 a3 for tail light USA to eu?

My email knyuri@gmail.com

Hi, Can someone please share the file im looking to separate the brake light from the turn signal as well my email is jdmora85@gmail.com 2015 US A3 thanks in advance.

hi , is it possible that you can also send me the file? I have a 2015 S3 8V sedan and need to convert the US taillights to EU. Many Thanks greet Nico from Germany

nico.kroells@web.de

Can someone please send me the file for a 2015 S3 8V US to EU taillight? Unfortunately I can't write a private message to anyone yet. Please help me