A3 S Line Saloon 18" or 19" Wheels????

David Lyon

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am specifying my A3 S Line Saloon for my new company car after driving one for the last 3 days.

Undecided though on whether to stay with the std 18" rims with S Line suspension or go for the 19" and delete the S Line suspension.

Love the look of the 19" but fear that the ride may become too harsh on long distances???

Also considering the sports seat upgrade option???

Has anyone on here had experience with both of the above?

Any comments most welcome.

Cheers,

Dave.

Well, if you went for 19", you could still use magnetic ride to set suspension & compensate on long rides ? correct me if I'm wrong guys, but this is what I thought.... ordered mine in SLine 19" + MR

Reactions: Simon L
Well, if you went for 19", you could still use magnetic ride to set suspension & compensate on long rides ? correct me if I'm wrong guys, but this is what I thought.... ordered mine in SLine 19" + MR

+1 ......... 19's + MR = marriage made in heaven :)

Reactions: OneOfOne
18" will probably be too hard on a s-line suspension but sport is fine, the 19" on sport will probably be too hard as well. Our roads really aren't suitable...

......but, not sure if the OP has/is specifying the magnetic ride option, as this isn't standard on a S Line saloon.

......but, not sure if the OP has/is specifying the magnetic ride option, as this isn't standard on a S Line saloon.

.......could swap the sports seat for mag ride........that's what I'd do

Reactions: Scottyg
You can spec a S-Line Sedan with 19"s withoot Magride very strange.....us Hatchback owners are getting duped...

magride is great WITH the 19s. very glad to have it