A3 S-line 2013 - How to remove and refit front bumper

TYZ-79

Reaction score
Hi all

Just been billed £700 from audi for new condenser due too stone chip damage, looking to install some mesh for additional protection behind the grill.
Seen some videos on A3 8p doesn't seem to challenging on my own but I though to ask how the to remove on the 8v chassis?

Any ideas chaps will be appreciated.

TYZ-79
Audi A3 2.0 TDI S-Line 63 plate

Not another one, keep reading 8V's with stone damage.

Reactions: DJAlix and Max-Robbo
I think it is to do with the deteriation in our roads with more bits of the tarmac being thrown up.

Reactions: Max-Robbo
I think it is to do with the deteriation in our roads with more bits of the tarmac being thrown up.

Easiest way to relay a road - chuck a load of stones down and wait for them to embed themselves in the road/ peoples bumpers.
My entire route to work (~25 miles) got done last month, talk about road rash!! :crying:

I think also the condensers are maybe a tad soft tbh as hardly ever read of other chassis's experiencing this, also I do wonder if the front end design leaves the cars open to the damage easier, just seems strange its only 8V's I hear of this.

Reactions: Max-Robbo
Cheers NHN

Condenser has been on 7 weeks and already a dozen stone chip damage on the fins only, travelling 80 miles a day traveling to work on the motorway is killing the front end.

Mine's in at the moment for the 2nd time for the aircon, they sent me a nice video of the coolant leaking from the condenser but they are doing if FOC, but the quote attached was only £500 plus..