A3 Max bhp?

Paul2011*A3*

Reaction score
Hey guys just thought of playing a little game.

What is the fastest or most bhp you have seen or heard of on a A3 8L, it can be any fuel type.

This can't include track cars made my Audi and only aftermarket upgrades...

Let's begin.

/end of thread. hahaha.

Thanks jardo.

Anything is possible mate..... Throw enough money at it, and it can be done.

I don't get it :ermm:

Yeah, you know those like lead balls that come in a gauze bag you put in your tank to boost the octane? Well what you do instead of buying V-Power is pop one of those in but use a bit of fishing line to secure it, fill up then take it out. It boosts the octane and makes you go faster and they last for over 40 fills so are cheaper than using V-Power.

Yeah, you know those like lead balls that come in a gauze bag you put in your tank to boost the octane? Well what you do instead of buying V-Power is pop one of those in but use a bit of fishing line to secure it, fill up then take it out. It boosts the octane and makes you go faster and they last for over 40 fills so are cheaper than using V-Power.

Lmfao, **** take or what. Is it the same as adding a audi-sport.net = 5bhp extra :).

Lmfao, **** take or what. Is it the same as adding a audi-sport.net = 5bhp extra :).

It's true, so's the Audi-Sport sticker thing.

See -

a3farley044.jpg

On a serious note, where can I get a set of ASN stickers? Pub time for me. :salute:

is this true?

does it do the same with more stickers or does it decrease per sticker on how many BHP you get; like 5bhp for 1 sticker, 9.9 for 2, 13.7bhp for 3 ect....

just wanna know so i know how many to order ;)

:p

It actually goes on the colour mate, see the audi-sport.net one is 3 colours, so its 1.6666667bhp per colour, more the better :).

is this true?

does it do the same with more stickers or does it decrease per sticker on how many BHP you get; like 5bhp for 1 sticker, 9.9 for 2, 13.7bhp for 3 ect....

Now you're just being silly. What I said about the octane boosting is true, I read it in Nuts.

is this true?

After you go above 3 stickers, the added weight actually starts to slow you down.

Also, you are better getting internal stickers, rather then ones that sit on the paintwork as they ruin the aerodynamics and cause drag, slowing you down.