A3 LED headlight flickering indicator help

nathan@nbp

Reaction score
Hi.

I am new to the forum, been searching and searching for answers to my problem to no avail.

I have bought an A3 Cab 2015 which has had an S3 conversion all around - It’s got LED front headlights fitted which works perfectly when the car is parked with the key in position one. They flash on and off fine and the DRL fades on and off as and when insidcatirs are used.

My issue is when I start the car, and use the indicator it’s still flashes on and off and the same speed but the orange bar now flickers really fast as it’s going on and off.

Can anybody tell me where I can go who I would need to ask or what may be causing this problem? I am not technically minded with any coding etc etc could this be the problem??

Thanks for any help.

Ouch... S3 conversion? as in it has been in an accident? if so then I doubt Audi will touch it. im not electrically minded so I can't help but you are prob best off contacting djalix or Audi retrofits. they will be your best bet. there will be others im sure that people can recomende but im not aware of them.

is it just the indicators on the front headlight or are the side and rear flickering too?

Just the front headlight indicators only - like I said when engine is off there stable and work normal, when engine is on work as normal but during the time that there on they flicker really fast whilst repeating at normal speed