A3 is going - freebies

Jonnie

Sadly 2 years after getting it my 8P will be leaving me on Tuesday to make way for a new car.

IMG_3509.jpg

As it's just being traded in to the dealer I wondered if anyone wanted the below items? Not the giveaway of the century but the cables were £35 a pop and the arm rest divider has come in handy over the last 2 years so I'd rather give them to a forum member than let them go to the dealer.

If anyone genuinely wants them (and won't just stick them on eBay) let me know and I'm happy to post free of charge. There are different variants of the MMI lightning connectors I know this one works with an iPhone 7 and an iPhone X in my 2012 Sportback, outside of that I haven't tested them.

IMG_4683.jpeg
IMG_4681.jpeg

Abi

Sadly 2 years after getting it my 8P will be leaving me on Tuesday to make way for a new car.

View attachment 184785

As it's just being traded in to the dealer I wondered if anyone wanted the below items? Not the giveaway of the century but the cables were £35 a pop and the arm rest divider has come in handy over the last 2 years so I'd rather give them to a forum member than let them go to the dealer.

If anyone genuinely wants them (and won't just stick them on eBay) let me know and I'm happy to post free of charge. There are different variants of the MMI lightning connectors I know this one works with an iPhone 7 and an iPhone X in my 2012 Sportback, outside of that I haven't tested them.

View attachment 184783 View attachment 184784

I would love the armrest divider pls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt268uk

A3 Sportback
VCDS Map User
:sob:Damn.... too slow for the cables, would have had them in a heartbeat.

Jonnie

What is dealer offering as trade in value? Is it a 2.0tdi black edition?

Yeah 2.0 TDI 140 Black edition 70k miles, original offer was £6k and I wanted £7.5k. The difference was knocked off the cost of the new car but officially it’s £6k.

Omy193

Yeah 2.0 TDI 140 Black edition 70k miles, original offer was £6k and I wanted £7.5k. The difference was knocked off the cost of the new car but officially it’s £6k.

Strong offer! All the best