A3 Inner Brake Lights Not Working

Majid23

Reaction score
I have a 2015 A3 8V. The inner brake lights (on the trunk) don't work. Those same lights work for the turn signals and the outer brake lights work. The lights are LED so I'm sure they're not all burnt and the fuses are fine. I did some OBDELEVEN changes but I set those back to normal.

Also, when hitting the brakes to turn the car on (push start), the brake lights no longer light up (both the inner and outer brake lights and the third brake light).

If someone has the same car, can you please send me the default values for:

Control unit: 09 Central Electrics
Name: Leuchte23SL HLC10

and

Control unit: 09 Central Electrics
Name: Leuchte24SL HRA65

I believe these are the inner light settings but not sure if that includes the brake lights. They may also be included in Leuchte20BR LA71. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Never mind, fixed it. I ran two apps on OBDELEVEN related to the tail lights, I turned them on and off and they reset whatever was wrong.

Never mind, fixed it. I ran two apps on OBDELEVEN related to the tail lights, I turned them on and off and they reset whatever was wrong.
Which apps did you run? I'm having the same issue. I ordered a new unit, replaced it, plugged in the connector and I'm still having the same problem. Thank you in advance.