A3 fl rear drl

Daniela3

Reaction score
Hi all I have a 2019 a3 sline and rear drl lights are on with the fronts I know I could code the pfl but is this a option on the facelift ? As I can’t see the vcds option

thanks

As far as I'm aware the FL come standard with front & rear DRL unless someone ous going to tell me differently. PFL you had to code the rears to have them come on. I've coded the light switch (I have auto lights) to have the DRL fully off front & rear in the 0 position should I want it but mainly drive with the switch in Auto position.

…snip…
I've coded the light switch (I have auto lights) to have the DRL fully off front & rear in the 0 position should I want it but mainly drive with the switch in Auto position.

I have seen various VCDS codes for this but could not get it to work maybe because mine are matrix - could you share your code changes?

It’s for when I’m working on the car - not driving, as lights in Auto for driving.

Why would you want to turn off something that could avoid your pride and joy being hit up the ****?

Why would you want to turn off something that could avoid your pride and joy being hit up the ****?
So when I'm waiting for the wife in her works car or other times not parked on a public road I can turn off the DRL but still have the engine running so I'm not blinding others unnecessary. When driving the switch is always set to Auto for full on safety first peeps ;)

Reactions: Potterswheel