A3 Facelift LED Rear lights

Audi-Mad-Si

Driver
Reaction score
Fitted Today by Ash 187 , A3 facelift LED rear lights, 1st class work carried out, what a difference this makes to the look of the rear end.

Reactions: Adeel43, Sayam, Ash187 and 1 other person
View attachment 57006 Fitted Today by Ash 187 , A3 facelift LED rear lights, 1st class work carried out, what a difference this makes to the look of the rear end.
Looks great mate, what reg was the car? Thinking about these for my 2005 a3 and how much did they set you back

Get those badges off next!

Reactions: sonny. and Audi-Mad-Si
Got a bargain , full set of genuine facelift lights £60 , retro fit adapters £28, yes Sportback only I'm afraid.

Reactions: maxpayne
Aftermarket or OEM? Form where if I may ask?

I paid about £155 last summer for a complete set from Euro Car Parts, for OEM Magneti Marelli units using one of their ubiquitous discount codes.
ECP list 2 qualities, 'aftermarket' and OEM.
The OEM lights came in boxes marked Magneti Marelli but the units themselves were marked Automotive Lighting, which is the Genuine brand of lighting on the A3 (i.e. Headlamps and tail light units).
As far as I can tell, the OEM ECP ones are identical in every way to the Genuine units you'd pay a lot more for!

Nice. Comes down to £136 on car parts 4 less (ECP online) with one of their ubiquitous discount codes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice. Comes down to £136 on car parts 4 less (ECP online) with one of their ubiquitous discount codes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a superb price if that's for Magneti Marelli units, reckon about a hundred quid cheaper than a main stealer!
Best mod you can ever do to a pre facelift Sportback imho, so glad I did mine.

That is a superb price if that's for Magneti Marelli units, reckon about a hundred quid cheaper than a main stealer!
Best mod you can ever do to a pre facelift Sportback imho, so glad I did mine.

Ah drat, those are the after market ones. The Magneti Marelli ones are marked using the namesake. I misread your post and thought the aftermarket ones are OEM!

Aftermarket or OEM? Form where if I may ask?
local recycling cars warehouse striped from 11 or 10 plate a3, on ebay was like 180 when I watched. Overpriced, too much overpriced parts for a3 8p, I see many things for 8v for less than 8p, from mechanical to body, interior parts.