A3 Cabriolet 2016 - No display on reverse parking sensors. VCDS

Romolo

Reaction score
Hi All,

I noticed there are other threads about this and people saying this is a super simple trick to do using the VCDS system.

Can I check is there anyone around the Wirral, Wrexham, Merseyside area willing to help me out and get my display up please?

I pick up the car today. Not having the display is a real pain. Audi advises that you only get display on front and rear sensors... but I can see others have done this with just rear sensors.

Please let me know. Happy to pay to get it done :).

Thanks

R

If I remember correctly from when I did it, it's just ticking a box in the long coding. About a 3 minute job from starting the laptop. The VCDS Map will be your best bet to find someone to do it.

Hi All,

I noticed there are other threads about this and people saying this is a super simple trick to do using the VCDS system.

Can I check is there anyone around the Wirral, Wrexham, Merseyside area willing to help me out and get my display up please?

I pick up the car today. Not having the display is a real pain. Audi advises that you only get display on front and rear sensors... but I can see others have done this with just rear sensors.

Please let me know. Happy to pay to get it done :).

Thanks

R
If your car is a pre-facelift then parking display can be activated without front sensors. Facelift cars (late 2016 onwards) cannot have this activated.