a3 brakes sizes

*Müllërz

REVOlutionary
Reaction score
Hi all
I was going to paint my capilers soon,but was waiting for the weather to warm up so it could be some time...
neway i came across these and thought without the branding logo they could make the job alot faster and may last longer than paint in the long run.
4 Brembo BRAKE CALIPER AUDI A2 A3 A4 A6 A8 QUATTRO R | eBay

Now the seller does not know if they fit an a3 and even if he did would the **** sizes differ from euro/uk sizes? would these cause any issues when warm?

I have tried to measure my calipers but cannot get an exact measurment with the tyre on. Does anyone know the size for 2.0 TDI 140BHP? or if you are taking the wheel of soon could someone provide the measurements please?

thanks

I'm n ot about the size but installing them is a pain in the butt.. But this will be great.. Since its too COLD, I will have to wait a month more in order to install them.. Let you show the pics..

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

Buy from this guy, received in a week & totally quality item.. ;)

I aint getting them for the brembo, i have asked him and he can send out plain ones.

I am getting plain ones. I dont see the point in the badge if u have tiny brake disks..
Aint got time to paint them especially in the current weather. plus getting married in 10 weeks!
These would make a 2-3 hour job an hour job

Apparently these can be quite dangerous. Not to mention they look nasty. OEM.

I was thinking they could be dangerous when the glue warms up...
Painting it is then.