A3 BKD tdi injectors destroyed so fitting new ones, well trying!

Matt_Storm

Reaction score
Website
www.project-storm.co.uk
So my car decided to die a death at 80mph and has been off the road since- on trying to restart it i realised it was only running on 2 cylinders and would run for 10 secs before switching itself off. I removed the rocker cover to discover the injector cam lever had sheered off 4 of its bolts and in the process 1 injector had no top left attached and another injector was bent and had snapped part of its collar off. What a pain in the butt..
So i have cleaned out the head of metal bits and removed all of the old injectors and have newer G code injectors + new seals to fit along with all the correct stretch bolts, gaskets and a new loom the only problem i am having is making the injectors pop into place i have heard i may need a vw lever tool and plate but is there an easier way to do this? they just keep popping back up and i cannot tighten the 3nm stretch bots until the injector is mated to the head surly?

Ta Matt

Says BKD so its a 140, if u have hybrid turbo and exhaust then go for the bosio 1287 injectors more power ?