A3 8Y - Electrical system fault: Stop Vehicle

Anyone encountered MMI hanged when you start up the car? Mine faces this issue occasionally

They didn't. All I got was that their technicians couldn't find any faults (even with pictures of the faults given to them) and for some of the MMI issues I got that Germany hadn't released a fix yet so they couldn't help.

I managed to negotiate a good deal with Mercedes in the end which meant I'm only out of pocket by around £700-£800 (not including the money I put in for ceramic coating etc.)

So far the Mercedes has been great, additionally it came with a lot of functions (reversing camera, dual phones etc) as standard which has been amazing and I realised I really missed when I was driving my Audi.

Only negative was someone backing into me today during school drop off, meaning I've now had to send it off to be repaired (My luck with cars hasn't been great lately)
My experience with Mercedes was quite different. Their technicians were able to find faults and address them, even with pictures provided. As for MMI issues, they did mention that Germany hadn't released a fix yet, but overall, I managed to negotiate a good deal with Mercedes and I'm happy with my purchase.