1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

A3 8v Dynamic rear indicator retrofit

Cjg09 Aug 5, 2020

1. Cjg09

Cjg09 Registered User

Hi all, I know this topic has been posted before. I've retrofitted rear dynamic lights into my pfl 2016 a3. I have the same issue that's been touched on before, indicators operate fine with ign on, when engine running indicators lose there sweep sync. Any pointers to what causes this. Any info greatly appreciated.

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. DJAlix

DJAlix VAG Car Coding™ Limited Site Sponsor Gold Supporter VCDS Map User VAG Can Professional ODIS (Offboard Diagnostic System)

Where are you based?

4. Cjg09

Cjg09 Registered User

Hi Alex, Welham Green, Hertfordshire.

5. DJAlix

DJAlix VAG Car Coding™ Limited Site Sponsor Gold Supporter VCDS Map User VAG Can Professional ODIS (Offboard Diagnostic System)

Two possible options:

1) if you have VCDS I can log in remotely and complete the needed works or

2) if you can hang on for a bit, am in Europe until September, you can visit me in North London and I can complete the needed coding.

6. Cjg09

Cjg09 Registered User

Hi, thank you. I have a hex-v2. You based in Muswell hill area?
    Doesn't sit well getting someone to sort my car out after being a car technician for twenty years. I just lack the retrofit knowledge/experience that you have built up.
    How much would you charge for such like?
    Chris.

7. DJAlix

I would ask £45 for the session.

yes, am normally based in Muswell hill, currently working in northern and central Greece until September.