A3 8V Bi-Xenon to Full LED Headlights

Sve

Reaction score
I hope I don't get banned or suspended for starting this thread as it might have been already discussed or answered, though I couldn't find similar discussion....

So, to the point - I've got '13 plate A3, PFL and I got the auto-leveling Bi-xenon headlights with LED DRLs and washers (if that's relevant), and I wonder if I can just straight swap to the Full LEDs:
s-l500.jpg

And also if I can, would you suggest swapping ? The only reason I want to go for the Full LEDs is the turning signal. Honestly, if the Xenons had the option to switch between DRLs and turning signals, I would never consider going for the LEDs.

I hope I don't get banned or suspended for starting this thread as it might have been already discussed or answered, though I couldn't find similar discussion....

So, to the point - I've got '13 plate A3, PFL and I got the auto-leveling Bi-xenon headlights with LED DRLs and washers (if that's relevant), and I wonder if I can just straight swap to the Full LEDs:
s-l500.jpg

And also if I can, would you suggest swapping ? The only reason I want to go for the Full LEDs is the turning signal. Honestly, if the Xenons had the option to switch between DRLs and turning signals, I would never consider going for the LEDs.

I started a thread about this a few weeks

https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/index.php?threads/PFL:-S3-Xenon-to-LED-Headlights.403047

The general consensus seems to be that the PFL LED headlights aren’t that great. The FL ones are better but they require new external panels.