Facelift A3 8v 2017 sport back 1.4 tfsi to s3 facelift

Finchy7897

Reaction score
I’ve been looking round and round google and I’m trying to see what bumpers would work for a fl lift front and back I’d hope to be able to get s3 bumpers really but idk if same model bumpers would be straight swap and also would this mean I could get front dynamic sweeping lights to fit or would this have to be an rs3 bumper to do so? Like I say it’s a plf audi a3 8v 2017 spot back and I can’t find owt anywhere

I’ve been looking round and round google and I’m trying to see what bumpers would work for a fl lift front and back I’d hope to be able to get s3 bumpers really but idk if same model bumpers would be straight swap and also would this mean I could get front dynamic sweeping lights to fit or would this have to be an rs3 bumper to do so? Like I say it’s a plf audi a3 8v 2017 spot back and I can’t find owt anywhere
Yes, yea, all body parts will fit you will need even S3 exhaust otherwise you will have empty hole on the right like on the pic below :D
about rear lights, if you have a3 sline they should work, best to only try if u don't have sline they they will need coding
Body parts look here : https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/manchester/search?query=audi s3 facelift

Attachments

• HTB1yNsyX3mH3KVjSZKzq6z2OXXaB.jpg
    HTB1yNsyX3mH3KVjSZKzq6z2OXXaB.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 64