A3 8P1 1.9 standard. How low should I go??

TommyG6792

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum and would like some opinions. I'm currently driving an A3 1.9 with standard suspension and 18" alloys. The right hight is like a monster truck it's far to high for my liking. So how much should i drop it. I've been searching forums and Google for weeks but couldn't find a thread that relates to my very own car. Any reply really appreciated. Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG-20170113-WA0001.jpeg
    IMG-20170113-WA0001.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 123
30mm? Mine was the same in my old car and i got vmaxx coilover for £500 and they are adjustable from 20-50mm off the top of my head so you can play around with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: TommyG6792
Thanks mate. Ive always had in mind I'd be buying spring to budget. So you think 30mm springs will do the job? Also do you have any pics

Thanks mate. Ive always had in mind I'd be buying spring to budget. So you think 30mm springs will do the job? Also do you have any pics

Ill have a look for photos when im home none on my mobile

30mm would probably close the gap and def wont rub.....

Could cut the current springs if you are on a budget or look at S3 ones? Ive seen fk coils for the price of decent springs (180ish) but dont go anywhere near them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers mate. Nah I can imagine coilovers for £180 would be garbage. What model a3 did you have?