1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

A3 8P - Facelift, VCDS Mods List - Add to the list :)

y15usf Dec 9, 2019

1. y15usf

y15usf Registered User

Hi Guys,

I am new to the vcds scene and just wanted to know / get a list of mods available for the a3 8P.

I had seen a forum in the past but in the end it became a conversation about weather a3 has memory seats or not.

I have done a few my self but being new i don't know what else i can do / is available for my car.

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Louis Scott

Louis Scott Registered User

What have you done? Im new too vcds

4. y15usf

y15usf Registered User

So far its little things like daytime running lights, modifying my coming home lights duration, beep on unlock and lock, always on cluster lights when car is on rather than when the headlight is on. cornering fog lights and a few other little things like reset service intervals and clear DTC's.

5. y15usf

y15usf Registered User

how about you ?

6. Louis Scott

Louis Scott Registered User

Pretty much the same mate, fitted a mfsw so got that working. Will be getting fogs soon so gonna get the cornering lights sorted too, im 50 50 on the beep sometimes i like it but when it catches up with itself after 10 clicks it breaks me lol

7. y15usf

y15usf Registered User

Couldn't have been more accurate about the beep lool.

Im guessing when you got your car you had no mfsw, you had just a basic wheel with no buttons ?

If you have not set up coming home lights i would recommend it, so good and makes your car feel newer.

I wanted to get my fogs working with my coming home lights but no luck yet.

8. shomi951

shomi951 Full Gas - Adidas

Is it possible to coding needle sweep on this car A3 8p year 08-12?

9. Orange225

Orange225 Registered User

Not on the a3 as far as I’m aware

10. shomi951

shomi951 Full Gas - Adidas

Can anybody help me regarding unlocking confirmation with a beep, I have checked in VCDS this function and also activated unlock confirmation with a beep for remote controller.
    And I can see this function on my dashboard but still doesn't work.

Tags: