A3 8p Armrest template

den911

Hi, i have a armrest i want to fit and i have all the bits i need minus the template ,i have done a quick search and and found a couple of posts but the links to download a template are dead,just wondering if anyone as a up to date template i can down load.Thanks

NHN

Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Dont need a template, just cut smaller hole & widen where necessary all with a dremel.

den911

Surely that is just guessing ,and i don't mean to say it like you don't know what you are talking about.
There must be a certain position for the armrest bracket to line up with the console bottom bracket for the blind rivet nut and the 30mm hexbolt to fit correctly ..

NHN

Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Cut a hole thats smaller than the armrest bottom, specifically the inside edge of the bottom of the plastic trim that sits on the top of the console.

den911

Ok...I suppose if i don't have a template i will have to use some common sense on it..I will measure the internal bottom edge of armrest as a starting point and just go a few mill below

Troubs12

VCDS Map User
Cut a hole thats smaller than the armrest bottom, specifically the inside edge of the bottom of the plastic trim that sits on the top of the console.

That’s what I did too be fair I masked it up and found the centre line and cut a hole like NHN said. Took about 5-10 minutes.

Putting the bolt in on the other hand was a pain haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk