A3 5-arm Dynamic alloys

bobinder

Reaction score
Anyone have a picture of these on SE suspension? Not many posters seemed to have specced this option, just wondering if i've made the right choice.

I came pretty close to buying these, but decided against it in the end, someone has posted this in the 8V gallery in a red 3 door, I'll have a dig to see if I can find it for you

That's the sport judging by the chrome around the window frames and seats. Not many people with an SE spec those alloys, the norm tends to be the 6 spoke split stars

Personally I Love these alloys. I really wanted them on the car I ordered, but damn you Audi, they only allowed them on Sport Spec! When I totted up everything, it was a cheaper to order the S-Line, then order the sport and spec up... I keep hoping a set will come up on fleabay, but no luck as yet..

I've seen a few pics of S-lines with SE suspension ride height and I'm not a big fan, it just looks wrong somehow.

The 18 inch wheels and body kit look a lot better with lowered suspension.

ImageRunning 19" on S-line saloon with sports suspension but not s-line,apparently S-line suspension cannot be specc'd with 19" wheelsImage

I love these! Do you know the dimensions as I'd like a set of "different" yet OEM 19" for my A6?

19 x 8j not sure of offset can check at the weekend when I clean it.

Reactions: Johnny31
I've seen a few pics of S-lines with SE suspension ride height and I'm not a big fan, it just looks wrong somehow.

The 18 inch wheels and body kit look a lot better with lowered suspension.

True but there's a fine trade-off between comfort and style.