A3 3.2 v6 Haldex and DSG service

TerrraFirma

Reaction score
Hi im looking to buy a v6 a3 but as im phoning dealers and private sellers, theres not many saying theres any history of a dsg or haldex service. If a car has had full service history at audi, would it have been done alongside a regular service, or would it be stamped seperatly? How much do these services cost these days, so i can negotioate a price if theyve not been done? Cheers for your help, im desperatly trying to avoid buying a lemon!

DSG is every 40k and about £180 from Audi

Hi im looking to buy a v6 a3 but as im phoning dealers and private sellers, theres not many saying theres any history of a dsg or haldex service. If a car has had full service history at audi, would it have been done alongside a regular service, or would it be stamped seperatly? How much do these services cost these days, so i can negotioate a price if theyve not been done? Cheers for your help, im desperatly trying to avoid buying a lemon!

Ring Audi and don't be shy to use up their time to tell you what was done at every service

Then you can negotiate if it hasn't been done, or just negotiate more anyway!!

I had my DSG serviced with a new filter and my car cleaned inside out from Audi Nottingham for £154 about 2 months ago. They will tell you about £168-£175 .... but I said to them, look I've been getting quotes for £130-140, you need to do a better price for me. I was hoping they'd match the quotes, but can't complain at £154 really. And all I had to do was ask!!! Oh, upon collecting my car, I said to the service advisor, I need a new set of Reg plates for my car, can you please throw these in as I'm spending a fair amount already :) I think he was shocked at the cheeky request lol so they gave me a free set of reg plates too. I'll send you a pic of my invoice if they try and rip you off!!