A3 3.2 Quattro gearbox fault

Spilly1978

hi all my first post and I'm hoping someone can help I've got a 3.2 Quattro manual , and in the last 18 months I've had a total of 3 clutches 2 dual mass flywheels a new master cylinder and a new centric slave cylinder and still I've not been able to get this problem fixed ,
Basically I'm having trouble with selecting first gear and getting it out of first gear when I'm moving . All the other gears I can select all be it a bit tough sometimes ,
It's a bit hard to explain but I will try my best ..... Sometimes when I go to change gear and put my foot on the clutch it feels as if the pedal hasn't released the clutch properly even though it's travelled right to the floor , when this happens I just know it's going to be a clunky gear change or I'll struggle to get it out of first gear , then other times I can feel I've got full travel if you like on the clutch pedal and it changes gear perfectly, I've had two different garages carry out the work and have had changed what they thought was the problem,it's been bled numerous times , I've had the clutch pedal checked as well but still have this problem, I really don't want to get rid of this car as www it's running well it's so fun to drive but my pockets are only so deep so I'm really hoping someone will know what's going on cheers all

Yesterday at 2:00 PMReport
+ QuoteReply