A3 2021 rear fluid pipe leaking

Rory134

Reaction score
Hi all, looking for a bit help the rear fluid pipe is leaking at front of my 2021 A3 when I use it, it sounds like it’s coming into the front passenger side. The carpet at the front is also wet. Does anyone know the location of the connection at the front of the car?

Hi all, looking for a bit help the rear fluid pipe is leaking at front of my 2021 A3 when I use it, it sounds like it’s coming into the front passenger side. The carpet at the front is also wet. Does anyone know the location of the connection at the front of the car?

I don’t but just wondering why you wouldn’t get Audi to sort?

Reactions: NHN
Wouldn’t be covered under warranty as fluid pipe has popped off during cold weather and no I don’t have a sun roof

Wouldn’t be covered under warranty as fluid pipe has popped off during cold weather and no I don’t have a sun roof

Have you checked? It would not surprise me them trying to wriggle out of it but I’d certainly argue it with them as long as the car was used within its designated operating temperatures (e.g. you weren’t in the South Pole! )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rory134 and Swanny356
I thought Audi tested these things down to @ -30 C. I'd give them a quick call before going on a bear hunt, they may surprise us all!

Reactions: Rory134
could it be a blockage (leaves) around the air filter directing rain water past the air filter and into the HVAC system and then leak into the passenger footwell?