A3 2015 Wing Mirror Replacement

Billy Regal

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for some advice on a new wing mirror for a 2015 8V A3 S-Line 5 Door had a accident the other day and the drivers side is smashed I've had a look on eBay and found some S3 ones with a slightly different part no and was wondering if these are still compatible the breaker couldn't guarantee it, They look the same and are power folding?

There seems to be a lot with the same numbers but have a different letter as well but I'm not sure if others are compatible also?

8V2857410E9B9 Mine
8V2857410F9B9 S3

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/35368827...del:A3&hash=item525976da73:g:XyMAAOSwMg5hTCsc

Thanks

8V2857409j is the electric folding ones for sport back. That last digit is the colours of the base as there were grey ones.

8V2857409j is the electric folding ones for sport back. That last digit is the colours of the base as there were grey ones.
So if i buy these S3 ones they wont be compatible as the trader said i can return them if they don't work?

They should fit if it’s a sport back. The different part numbers are for things like lane assist and dimming mirrors.
I have a pair of non folding mirrors for sale but no mirror caps. They are only a few months old when I fitted the folding ones. Will check the part numbers when I’m in the garage next.

Yeah its just the drivers side I'm looking for but i might take the chance and get the S3 one if its only the colour the rest looks the same i could always change the covers later

67E3712A DD26 4539 BD0E 088C0CA33518

part number for non folding on sportback with no lane assist or dimming mirror