A3 2010 s line to s3 rear bumper valance!!

Marcus57

Reaction score
Can anyone help im trying to change the rear valance on my A3 8P s line 2010 3 door sportback single exhaust to a twin or double twin exhaust rear bumper valance ( like the S3 or RS3) can anyone recommend somewhere i can get one ive done ebay and google but to no avail and its also a bit of a mindfield some are 5 door etc etc i tried looking for similar posting but couldnt see anything any help would be blinding cheers Mark

Reactions: ch1z64
Any helps really appreciated mines a 3 door maybe its not a sport back?? its got a valance on there already but looks crap with a single pipe ill put some pics on looked at the one you suggested the s3 one that would be fine just need to know about fitting i thoughf someone on here must of done it at some point? I cant upload any pics wont let me but the one i have is single pipe on left and the valance has a bit of a criss cross patern on it...am i right in thinking as its a 3 door the one you suggested is 5 thats no good?? Any help would be really appreciated cheers

Last edited:
The 5 door A3 is classed as being "Sportback"
3 door is just hatch

In regards to the diffuser, im sure you have to change the rear bumper to fit the S3 diffuser as its a 2 piece valance/diffuser and all facelift 8P's have a 1 piece diffuser

You can however get a twin exit black edition diffuser that will be a straight swap on the bumper you currently have.

The 2.0L black edition model years 58 - 11 had twin exit diffuers and then for some reason switched to singl exit there after.

Keep a look out on eBay and you should be able to find.

Alternatively search for a 58 - 11 black edition on autotrader ebay, give the reg to TPS / Audi Main dealer and get a price on the diffuer from them.

See below for an example:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-A3-...036295?hash=item3affd1b3c7:g:W0UAAOSwajVUUgDj

Last edited:
Thanks for the help i checked out what you said 58 and 59.plates seem to have the twin port on the diffuser (which is same as mine but with single port) my model and sfter have the single exhaust it looks terrible the rest of the car looks good but this lets it down will do as you suggested there is not allot of difference between that and a s3 rear anyway and it seems like a lot of grief to put an s3 on buying a new bumper etc and diffuser will get in touch with tps cheers for the advice much appreciated

yeah the single exit diffuser doesn't look as smart as the twin.
No idea why they stopped the twin exit, I mean single on the 1.6 is fine but on the 2.0l's should have kept as twin exit.

Best of luck!

Yeah they look pony spoil the whole look of the car cheers for the help will let you know how i get on ta

Just had a look on ebay the double diffuser is £134.99 and then you have to buy the grill inserts seperate which are split into 4 for £177.00 .....£311.99...then has to be sprayed and fitted and new twin exhaust tips ....seems a bit steep to me!! Looked at my single port one on mine it has the grills on it but i bet there different to the double pipe and there glued on which means they will probably break coming off?? Did not think it wiuld be that much grief but???

I know thats mental that money have called a audi breakers theyve got one comes with the grills for 150 so may go for that but there up north somewhere so might just have to wait till one comes up