A3 2009 Cab Auto windows on KEY

Dave-v-v

Reaction score
Hi all hope you can help, I can't get the windows to open and close on the key is this possible on the CAB as the windows all go down with one touch and founts go up as one touch but backs will now go up one touch and I think this is why it's not working.

Any advise would be helpful :)

don't really understand your question but
VCDS needed to allow for keyfob activation
DIS Convenience on
reset all windows with switch( push switch and hold and wait till you hear click and then pull switch up and hold until you hear a click

Reactions: Dave-v-v
don't really understand your question but
VCDS needed to allow for keyfob activation
DIS Convenience on
reset all windows with switch( push switch and hold and wait till you hear click and then pull switch up and hold until you hear a click
Hi my back windows don't auto go up, is this the case with a Convertible?

also good win today ;-)

thanks for the encouragement. its a long season so fingers crossed. not too sure about cabrio but should also work

thanks for the encouragement. its a long season so fingers crossed. not too sure about cabrio but should also work
I am Arsanal supporter as well :)

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dave-v-v
I can confirm that raising and lowering all windows is possible via the fob. You have to keep it pressed to completely raise or lower. Once you have made the VCDS changes another option appears in DIS menu under windows - check the auto open option to enable. Checked operation earlier this evening.

http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/Audi_A3/S3_&_A3_Cabriolet_(8P/FM)_Tweaks
Thanks for the help :) anyone around Milton Keynes to help me out?

Do I request somewhere for this work?