1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A3 2004 Radio Removal

mx19 May 26, 2018

1. mx19

mx19 New Member

Hello,

This is my first post. I have recently bought my first car, it’s an A3 2004 (54 plate) 2.0tdi 8p1. When I got the car it stank of smoke, was filthy inside and out therefore I decided to clean it. I removed the front seats and hoovered everything, used a carpet cleaner to clean all the material - seats, carpets etc and thought at the time it would be a good idea to disconnect the battery as I was unplugging the electrics from the seats. I realise now this was not necessary but due to doing this my radio has stopped working. I have read up on it and it is not a SAFE issue and I have checked all fuses in the side of the dashboard and in the engine bay and they are all fine. I am therefore assuming it is the fuse located in the radio itself but the mechanism to remove the radio is broken, I’m assuming by a previous owner doing something wrong. I have had this confirmed by a person who fits radios. Is there any way to remove the radio?

Cheers

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Welcome to audi-sport.net. Post in the a3 8p section of the forum. Enjoy the forum :) x