A3 2.0 TDI turns off engine

Nkosana

Reaction score
Good day everyone

Kindly assist with information and what to do, my car is turning off engine while driving and it's an automatic transmission car.

This happens when I slow-down approaching stop sign; traffic lights and / or turning on the left or right. Immediately after turning off engine, it gives me a hard start.

Your advice will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Nkosana

I'd have a look at the user map and see if someone nearby could possibly do you a full scan with vcds. Do you have any warning lights coming on, on the dashboard ?

Good day everyone

Kindly assist with information and what to do, my car is turning off engine while driving and it's an automatic transmission car.

This happens when I slow-down approaching stop sign; traffic lights and / or turning on the left or right. Immediately after turning off engine, it gives me a hard start.

Your advice will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Nkosana
I'd have a look at the user map and see if someone nearby could possibly do you a full scan with vcds. Do you have any warning lights coming on, on the dashboard ?
Hi Matt
I'm still confused with how to reply and send things here, but slowly I'm learning.

Yes I got the engine light and ESP light only.

Thanks for getting back to me,