A3 2.0 TDI (140) Remapped...

ElliottB

Audi A3
Reaction score
Anyone had there 140 remapped?

If so what does it feel like now?

use the search button fella loads of threads on remapping and the pit falls and gains

Errr, quicker?

Do a search mate, its been covered loads.

If your considering it, be prepared for your turbo to go pop aswell, £800+ for a new one.

ive had mine done 4 months ago by awesome gti, pulls better through all gears. it put a smile on my face the other day when a rep tried to hammer away from the traffic lights in a 3 series beemer and not let me in the line of traffic in front. i put my foot down got in easily!!!:laugh:

Will the turbo go pop if maintained properly and not constantly ragged?

ive had mine done 4 months ago by awesome gti, pulls better through all gears. it put a smile on my face the other day when a rep tried to hammer away from the traffic lights in a 3 series beemer and not let me in the line of traffic in front. i put my foot down got in easily!!!:laugh:

Had mine done with AwesomeGTI too - love the turbo now comes in earlier and is smoother right through. Clutch started to slip straight away though so must have been on it's way out anyway - replaced it - now enjoy the car so much more!

Had mine done buy Falcon Engineering in Middlesbrough, a eco remap, supposed to be 170 bhp. Much better, engine seems smoother and mpg is much better.

Anyone had there 140 remapped?

If so what does it feel like now?

Depending in the age of your car, why not look at Diesel Tuning UK in the sponsors section we've done lots of these and they respond well. Also you have the advantage of taking it to your next vehicle with free software upgrade

Will Bluefin Work with Re-mapping the TDI 140 ?

Had mine done buy Falcon Engineering in Middlesbrough, a eco remap, supposed to be 170 bhp. Much better, engine seems smoother and mpg is much better.

Seems decent, what mpg are you getting now then? Also how much was there remap