A3 170 Quattro - Suggestions ?

Junes564t

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

New user and first post.
Recently picked up my new Audi since coming from a little Seat Ibiza, loving every second of owning it!

Looking to start doing things to the car now, any suggestions / help would be much appreciated!

Also, if anyone has experience / knows about removing the GSM Cradle on the dash ( see picture) please help!

Cheers!
Test 1

Either new dash or get the hole repaired.
I'll take it of your hands when you want to get rid :)

Cheers guys!

I wanna remove this ugly lump!

Currently have an iPhone 6, wanting to mount this on the dash in the same position to conceal any dash damage.
Are you guys aware of an aftermarket attachment for the cradle / anything? :confounded:

Took a look at the YouTube channel Tim, helpful stuff! will look into the lights.

Cheers guys!

I wanna remove this ugly lump!

Currently have an iPhone 6, wanting to mount this on the dash in the same position to conceal any dash damage.
Are you guys aware of an aftermarket attachment for the cradle / anything? :confounded:

Took a look at the YouTube channel Tim, helpful stuff! will look into the lights.

What i did was just pull out the old nokia holder thing. then just ordered a check iphone 6 holder off ebay, and placed it over the top of the hole. DONE.
I also used the wiring to put in an iphone 6 charger cable in the same position.

Other than this, its either fill hole, or new dash.

What i did was just pull out the old nokia holder thing. then just ordered a check iphone 6 holder off ebay, and placed it over the top of the hole. DONE.
I also used the wiring to put in an iphone 6 charger cable in the same position.

Other than this, its either fill hole, or new dash.

Cheers sounds good. By any chance you got any photos somewhere of what it looks like ?