A3 140 SPORT, 2012 NEEDLE SWEEP HOW TO, HELP PLEASE

peter poppleton

Reaction score
Hi all, new to this forum, am looking to do a few vagcom mods to my newly bought a3 8p, or at least i think its an 8p, is it possible to to do the needle sweep on these clocks, i dont have long coding helper when i select the code option, also looking to fit power folding mirrors and welcome (puddle lights), and have looked all over with no luck, if someone could point me in the right direction i would be grateful,

Pete

Reactions: GAS MONKEY
No needle sweep on the 8P on anything else than a S/RS.

Reactions: GAS MONKEY
Hi and :sign welcome:Pete if you're interested in retro fitting etc buy a obd eleven if you have an android device, or carista App for I phone, but I would post up on the 8p A3 section before you purchase the guys will let you know which mods are available on the devices for your model of car ,they're tryed and tested lol:readit:

Hi and :sign welcome:Pete if you're interested in retro fitting etc buy a obd eleven if you have an android device, or carista App for I phone, but I would post up on the 8p A3 section before you purchase the guys will let you know which mods are available on the devices for your model of car ,they're tryed and tested lol:readit:

i do have vagcom and a working interface, am looking to change quite a bit on this car, for the needle sweep, is it possible to retrofit the Sline clocks?

also i seen an a3 on ebay who states it had q3 climate controls with white lights instesd of the HORRIBLE red, is this right or can i just change the bulbs in mine as it looks the same

This it my a3 as it came from the stealer, apart from the wind deflectors
20190623 183629
View attachment 185338 View attachment 185338
20190623 183705