A3 1.9 TDI QUATTRO SPORT (Grey)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Q-spot

Reaction score
Going to be listing my A3 this later this week on Ebay once I taken some better photos. If anyone is interested or knows someone that it may suit then please let me know. My add will read like this;

• Audi A3 1.9 TDI Quattro Sport 3 Door Hatch
  • 2002 Model
  • Totally Original with a nice selection of factory options on top of the sports specification.
  • Heated Seats
  • Full Black Leather
  • 17" Audi Sport Alloys
  • Audi Symphony 6 Disc Mutlichager(in dash) with BOSE Speakers throughout.
I've had the car for the past 5 years after a long search to find this car with this specification and only selling as now driving larger family car with towing capability.

Previous owner was an Audi mechanic who bought it from a customer.

Rare Car in this spec and condition.

Car drives really well and returns 50+MPG on my motorway commute.

All 4 Tires have about 6mm Tread(I rotate then corner to corner to ensure even wear as recommended by Audi)

Next service it will need a Haldex Oil & Filter change(I have these so can provide with car).

In the past 2 years it has had 4 New OEM Springs, Front wheel bearing & CV joints, Injector Loom and Airflow Meter plus the usual tires and servicing needs.

Plenty of Receipts and History.

Have recently upgrader the interior bulbs and front side lights to white LED(a subtle modern touch)

Car has a few age related marks and both front and rear bumpers have a few light scuffs and would benefit re-painting and probably want to refurb the wheels if going for the mint condition look, but its not something I've worried about having had done over the past 5 years.

Would suit enthusiast or someone who just fancies a nice A3 Quattro.

Milage might go up as its still Taxed and Insured, so will continue to use as and when.

Questions welcome.

Cash on Collect Preferred
IMG 3950

Sorry for not updating this car SOLD back in August 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.