A3 1.8TS Breaking

How much for the front bumper iron posted mate?

Thanks
Mike

I need a new bit of foam to go around the boot, my parcelshelf has worn two big gaps in mine. I'm offshore so can't check if it pops off/on, or if I'll need to just get a new one.

i need the part of the seatbelt thats attached to the seat and the seatbelt clips into, drivers side, how much?

Assume you mean the bit where the seatbelt bolts into? Cant remember if that was attached to the sets when i sold the interior will check when i get home.
Rear parcel shelf for my pre facelift S3? Assuming your 1.8T is pre facelift?

Sold that at the weekend im afraid :(

How much for the front bumper iron posted mate?

Assume you mean the front crash bar?

How close are you to kingston or guildford/ could d owith a few bits might help to swing by after work, and take a look/

Can you post a pic of your engine bay as it stands, there are a few bits of trim I have since found out that are missing on mine, so wanted to see if you have them.

Thanks

Hiya mate.

some pikey has thieved the cap covering my rear wiper nut, do you have the one left on yours?

This is the part, although this is off a MK5 Golf, but you get the idea...

mk5_rear_wiper.jpg

hey mate, is yours the three door with grey headlining? i could do with the rear passenger side headlining - I'm based in Guildford but work in Richmond so could drop round on the way home one evening and rip it out ;)

I still have the headlining in tact,

Dont think PM's are working, drop me a text on 07824 466157 if you want to pop down one eve.

Jason

Not the best request in the world, but do you have the boot cargo net?

and also, do you have rear adjustable tie bars?

hrm... it turns out i'm an idiot and clicked through to the wrong section! should have been in the 8P form not the 8L so i'm thinking your headlining might not fit... sorry mate!

Do you have the boot cargo net and also, do you have rear adjustable tie bars?

Right guys,

All i have left now is the following:

H&R Cup kit 55/40 - 230 collected or 250 posted
Neuspeed TIP: Reatil at over 180 on awesome's website looking for 70 posted.

Other than that i have both doors, bonnet, tailgate, and rear passenger glass inserts.

Also have a window motor, and the PAS Airbag, center consol, and the center heater matrix LCD screen bit.

Pop me a PM if interested?

Jason