A3 1.8TS Breaking

A3_Turbo

Swaying towards IHI....
Reaction score
Guys,

As a few of you are aware gear-box went @ Pod on sunday.

Decided to cut my losses, ive now bought an Anniversary Golf and im stripping the A3.

Thought maybe some-one would be interested in a few bits?

Let me know if any-one wants anything...

Jason

rs4front.jpg

Soz for the loss dude. Have you got the bottom right cover that sits over the battery?

sorry to hear about that, I might know someone that would be interested in the tip and forge 007p. Best price delivered? cheers

:sorry: sorry to hear of your misfortune. How much are you after for the BMC CDA? (assuming it will fit an S3)

Or yeah how much for the fmic? (best price + delivered)

Hi Hi!

Got an arm rest mate?

Cheers
Barry

Fancy selling me your headlights? (if they're facelift?), oh and depending on what rears you have then I may have those off you too.

Got any other nice bits for a 1.8T that I could be interested in?, boot spoilers etc etc (being as your cars silver!)

Cheers!

Tom

Oh, I'd be interested in your Miltek too :thumbsup:

The vultures are circling ;P

Gonna send you a PM about your brembo's mate..

<tuffty/>

Sorry guys just to say the Brembo's ont be for sale they're gong onto the golf.

Everything else is for sale though...

Jason

dam dude, wat a shame looked gd, but....
how much for the turbo, and wat con is it in ? ( do u know if it will fit on a ibiza
how much for intercooler?
how much for wheels? ( can u pm me pics )

hello, sorry to here of your loss, iv got a few things if you have them...

the foam rectangle inserts that go in the back of the door car to stop drafts and water getting in to the back of the handle and window switches for both drivers and passenger sides

if you have an ash tray for the center console under the heater controls in that blue colour that is in good condition, mine is quite scratched

and poss a drivers door rubber seal and boot seal if they have no damage to them.

Thank you

Sorry guys just to say the Brembo's ont be for sale they're gong onto the golf.

Everything else is for sale though...

Jason

Cool, if you could let me know what you want for the bits I mentioned below I'd appreciate it.

Cheers

Tom

not the point of the thread Jase, but why on earth did you do that?

a blown box isn't a big deal, you could pick up a recon box for a few hundred quid, and it's only 3 hours work to change them over, it's dead easy....

Seems a bit mad to get shot of the car for a broken box!

That said, if you're 100% certain you're splitting, how much for the ECU and 4bar FPR?

If your still selling up.. Do you have the drivers side headlight rubber seal that sits on top of the headlight between the bonnet and the headlight? If so how much ?? Thanks Steve.

not the point of the thread Jase, but why on earth did you do that?

a blown box isn't a big deal, you could pick up a recon box for a few hundred quid, and it's only 3 hours work to change them over, it's dead easy....

Seems a bit mad to get shot of the car for a broken box!

That said, if you're 100% certain you're splitting, how much for the ECU and 4bar FPR?

I agree it is mad but Jas is set on moving on.
pm a price for the car Jas

Wow never ad so many Pm's before... lol

I went an put a deposit down today on a Anni MKIV. Agreed the box and labour wouldnt have been that much i just fancyed something newer.

Most have said i am mad tho your right.

Probably look for 2.5k as the car is i'll swap the bakes over from the golf as im keeping the brembo's.

Apologies if i havnt answered pms yet got so many to get through and im not 100% sure what im doing with the car yet.

A sad day :(

Jason

How much for the full interior mateyy!!!?

Right having thought about it im going to try and salvage all the bits i can and put them onto the Golf.

As the Anni im getting is a K03S im hoping i can get that to the same sort of spec that my A3 was at..

So Brembos, miltek Porsche wheels etc will be coming with me me hopefully.

Things like interior engine etc will all go up for sale better start getting it all on the bay.

Prawn- ECU and 4 bar is yours if you want it...

great idea Jase, you could also take the FMIC, TIP, induction kit and all that stuff with you too!

I'm home for easter at the moment, but I will definately take the ECU and 4 bar FPR from you when I'm back in a few weeks :)

I'll PM you later to talk money :)

Tried pm'ing you but not sure if it sent pc crashed, how much you want for the brakes of the golf

so how much would you want for the K03S as you wouldnt need to fit it to your golf?

i gather alistair has the ko3s, if not ui have someone interested mate

Right guys,

Ive spent all day stripping the car.

Things sold so far:
S3 Rear bumper
S3 interior
Front and rear lights
K03S Turbo
Momo Team 280 mm wheel and boos etc.

If any-one wants anything gimme a shut before the whole lot goes on ebay.

i need the part of the seatbelt thats attached to the seat and the seatbelt clips into, drivers side, how much?

Rear parcel shelf for my pre facelift S3? Assuming your 1.8T is pre facelift?

pipe goes to the brake servo to the airbox at the back,

Intercooler?

Exhuast?
Air Filter?

Suspension? pm wid prices:blackrs4: