A3 1.4 TFSI Cam follower part no's please

guysy

Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone tell me the part no for the cam follower for my car please?

A3 1.4 tfsi 2010

Possibly any seal that needs replacing too or a link.

Greatly appreciated.

06H109311B is listed on the 7zap parts catalogue for the caxc 1.4 engine, but not shown.
https://audi.7zap.com/en/rdw/audi+a3+s3+sportb+lim+qu/a3/2011-646/1/133-133012/

WHT005184 shown as replaceable oring

When I get home tonight ill put up more info from etka and elsawin. Have the same engine so it'll be interesting to check. Have you looked at your current one or are you planning on doing it out of routine maintenance

Thanks mate appreciate it, well I haven't inspected it yet.

Going off the first code into google images it looks different from the cup type, Im not sure if these type can need replacing or not?

they are different.
the cam followers that are seen as a consumable are the flat style. the roller version doesnt have the same issue of wear, less friction.

the 1.2, 1.4, 1.8 and the ea888 2.0 engines use the roller style.
the ea113 2.0 engines use the flat style.

part number 06H109311B is superseded to 06L109311
vag still use the roller style in some models, whereas the flat style isnt used in any current models. guess thats telling in itself.

the wear issue isnt an issue on the roller style, so im not gonna bother checking mine.
have attached the guide on how to remove it if you wanna check yours over.

Attachments

• follower.pdf
    183.9 KB · Views: 174
they are different.
the cam followers that are seen as a consumable are the flat style. the roller version doesnt have the same issue of wear, less friction.

the 1.2, 1.4, 1.8 and the ea888 2.0 engines use the roller style.
the ea113 2.0 engines use the flat style.

part number 06H109311B is superseded to 06L109311
vag still use the roller style in some models, whereas the flat style isnt used in any current models. guess thats telling in itself.

the wear issue isnt an issue on the roller style, so im not gonna bother checking mine.
have attached the guide on how to remove it if you wanna check yours over.

Thanks for looking this up, very good to know.

Ill change my attention back to the front drop link thats a year old and the rubber bush has popped off for no reason !