A well fast golf...cart

Looks to me like the steering column is held together by a screwdriver.....?

you can imagine going out in it with your mrs, look a screwdriver! crashh....

but seriously, imagine playing a round of golf in it haha!!

My mate was on work experience years ago at a golf course and lasted a whole 2 days before he rolled one! ha. I think he ended up back at his school doing 'work experience' in the offices.

My mate was on work experience years ago at a golf course and lasted a whole 2 days before he rolled one! ha. I think he ended up back at his school doing 'work experience' in the offices.

lol! must have been driving like a nutter! i worked at a pro shop for a couple years & never managed to roll one but my collegue did!!

Yeah I think he was giving it a fair bit to be honest. It was years ago now, but i should ask him about it when I next see him. Always good to remember old funny stories.

you can imagine going out in it with your mrs, look a screwdriver! crashh....

but seriously, imagine playing a round of golf in it haha!!

A crash in that would hurt mind.... Ouch ++.

Imagine dicking some nob off the lights in his Saxo VTR in a golf cart. :lmfao:

YouTube moment right there!!

I think it fits into the sleeper category :) Would love to see their faces as you spin away.

Sleeper? That is the ULTIMATE sleeper.

This is also a sleeper:

asleep-dog.jpg

Spooning cats and dogs...it's all gone wrong there hasn't it! Almost makes me want a pet, but not quite.

Ahhh, hybrid pets. I love it. We should create more genius hybrid pets, like a...hmmm, ermmm...I actually can't think of anything. Gutted.

Ahhh, hybrid pets. I love it. We should create more genius hybrid pets, like a...hmmm, ermmm...I actually can't think of anything. Gutted.

I think....

A horse/goldfish hybrid would be an entertaining one...

OK, not much use for anything I grant you, but would be damn funny to look at.

Yes they do! Did you see the third film? I meant to, but never got around to seeing it :(

Funny you should say that - me and the missis went to see it and we checked the times etc first - when we got there and after queing for ages we got told that they had decided not to show it and put Harry Trotter on instead - 30minutes before Jack *** was supposed to start!

The stupid fragil said that there is a T&C's on the secret website on the moon somewhere giving them the right to put a Wizard on instead if they wanted too!

Waste of a night!

Please can we call it a Cog? It'd make me so happy!

The horse goldfish sounds good...I think there was one on the bbc website the other day

LINKY

That was the Horse going in to try and play 'hide the sausage' with the Goldfish to make the Horse/Goldfish hybrid... Also known as a Holdfish.

And the circle of life is complete.