A-TEAM

Dazmo

Reaction score
Went to watch this last night.

It was brilliant!, reminded of me of those old 80's, early 90's films where they were just pure action all the time.

Abit like an arnie film such as raw deal, but crossed with say the rock or con air!

Very funny in places, excellent action scenes, story was good but not brilliant but who cares, the cast actually seemed like they were the A-TEAM.

Action was on a par with the bourne films at times, they had clearly put alot of effort in, even had references to modern warfare 2 with an AC130 lol

9/10

Cracking film. Went on friday with a few mates, expecting it to be average. Has some really funny scenes, and like you said, pure action. And I agree about the bluray purchase too, I can't wait.

You know I'm shocked as trailers looks cheeseeeeee, but even my neighbour who is very, well nice but snobby/posh saw it & said was actually very good & coming from them is a recommendation for sure lol.

Watched it last night. Very enjoyable. Far fetched in many places but that's what you expect from this type of film! Great fun!

watched it yesterday!
Not bad if i say so myself!