A/S4 B6 chassis, for sale / classifieds links

I have an A4 8E, saloon/avant, passenger side, powerfold mirror for sale with a mirror cap.......no glass

£70 + postage (approx £5 to £10) and can be seen working as I tested it on my car also:

<<<<< LINK to video >>>>

1CF7FD8E-7C82-4A94-A637-D2B326F0B119_zpsv1pcgbb9.jpg

For sale Audi A4 b6 slip ring very hard to find part number .. Part is needed for a steering wheel up grade £25 posted part number is 4eo 953 541 b

For sale many cabriolet seat bits in gray leather and heated cloth .. I've got a few frames to 1 fully electric seat base passenger side and 2 electric backs also 1 drivers electric seat base for parts pm me pick up only York area

Last edited:
S-Line OEM front and rear suspension struts and springs for sale. From my 1.8t B6 Avant, done 81k.

PM me offers, collection only from near Milton Keynes.

For sale many cabriolet seat bits in gray leather and heated cloth .. I've got a few frames to 1 fully electric seat base passenger side and 2 electric backs also 1 drivers electric seat base for parts pm me pick up only York area
Bump bumo

A4 B6 Avant 1.9 TDI SPORT 130

Registered September 2004 - 54 Plate
Metallic Black
210,000 miles
In the family since new (driven by me & my dad)
All receipts inc original delivery note
Completely original
DMF, timing belt and water pump all replaced
GREAT CAR - RELUCTANT SALE.
Offers over £2000
Car located at my parents in West Midlands

PM me for details.

Free seats and trim going in skip tomorrow in York area
Pick up only as there's loads of bits

For sale brand new unused in box .. 15 quid free post

Number Plates

Vehicle specific symbols such as Audi shown below. So even if you have a different vehicle, I should have the correct symbol for your car - please ask for more information.

Note - the registration mark 'EXAMPLE' shown below is for illustrative purposes only.

20160603 090236 resized 1
20160603 090251 resized 1
20160603 090326 resized 1

You can choose : -

- Border or no border

- GB or no GB.

- A short message instead of the symbol.

The only thing that legally has to remain is the postcode and the BSAU mark.

I will supply double sided sticky pads with them.

Please use the parts request feature on the site to get started.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For security reasons - I will need a photograph/scan of the front and inside of your V5 with your driving license on top of it.

The card billing address must match the address shown on the V5 - I will know if it doesn't match and I will cancel the order.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any pictures/scans of V5's should be sent to my email address and not uploaded to the site. (I'll provide my email address after you have submitted the parts request).

£20.00 inc VAT a set.

Most of you know me by now, but for those of you who don't have a good look through the parts request system or simply Google my username. These plates are fully road legal, I'm a Main Dealer and have been personally part of this forum for years. I'm not here to mess you about.

Its free delivery.

Any questions, please ask.

Kind Regards,

Mike

Now that you post this it reminds me..
Don't know if ever any of you noticed a sensor like thing on this.. When you take the small light cover and look straight up you can see it..
Anyone know what it is?

Semedo_B6

Is this not a microphone for oe bluetooth system?