A/S4 B6 chassis, for sale / classifieds links

Started to strip of the red paint ready for the new owners choice of colour new price 30 quid this is so cheap .. Taking up space in my shed.. Pick up from just out side york 07525361880

Kufatec b7 to b6 rear light loom for a4 cabriolet .. I've been sent an extra loom so it's up for grabs at 35 quid can post if you want .. This is brand new unopened

For sale grey leather steering wheel with air bag .. Steering wheel was new last year and still looks new air at has little scratch on it on the crome 50 quid pick up can't post because you can't send airbags in the post .. Just near york

For sale steering control module .. Let's you control stereo and cruise control 30 quid pick up 40 posted near york

A4 S-line style 18" wheels.
Just back from being refurbished and fitted with nearly new 225/40/18 tyres
£450 collected from Havant near Portsmouth, Sandford in Dorset or arrange your own courier.

Last edited:
View attachment 60952 For sale grey leather steering wheel with air bag .. Steering wheel was new last year and still looks new air at has little scratch on it on the crome 50 quid pick up can't post because you can't send airbags in the post .. Just near york
40 quid now

For sale steering module
8eo 953 549 q 55 quid posted

More garage clear out.

Gauging interest on a pair of Bridgestone Potenza tyres 235/40/18 XL with 4 to 5mm tread with no punctures.

Sell for £85 inculsive of postage

Will take pics at the weekend as clearing out the garage still :culpability:

Last edited:

Any of this lot of interest to anyone?

2.0 TDi S line springs £20
Front O/S Lower Rear control arm £10
Front O/S Upper Front control arm £5

The control arms were changed when I was chasing a knock, the knock remained after the change so these are known good..

Underpan not for sale, anything else just ask..

I am after a B6 avant headlining and all pillar trims. Condition unimportant as will be retrimmed.