A/S4 B6 chassis, for sale / classifieds links

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
This thread is for A/S4 B6 Chassis related items & cross chassis parts.

Periodically the thread will be refreshed to remove old posts.

This is not a chat room, so please dont clutter the thread, if you are interested in the article, please contact the seller direct.

A/S 4 B6 items you have for sale in the classifieds can be linked to here.

When listing an item, please respect the buyers by advising of the part number where possible, A/S4 B6 or other models it will fit, the general area the item is available to collect, not full address, a contact number & dont list your email address unless you have no issues with receiving spam, along with photos of the actual item, this helps to avoid problems during the sale process.

Audisport takes no responsibility for the item offered for sale, the buying/selling process is sole responsibility of the 2 parties involved.

This thread is for personal items for sale only, no traders, any traders not sponsors will have posts removed & advised of the site rules.

Last edited:
Upgraded my brakes from 323 to 360 so my 323s are now for sale.

Apparently these should fit B5/6 with alloy uprights.

The disk and pads are good, over half the pad left and very little lip on the disc. They was removed due a brake pad warning coming up on the dash.
Easy for you guys to resolve by connecting the cables together, not so easy on a A8, so I upgraded.

£100 for the 323mm brakes.

I can take measurements and more pictures if you require.

Reactions: Mr_Dude
:ohmy: Noooooooooooo! Too many decent Audi's have gone to the bay. Did you go for a 335d?

I have 4 dash speakers left for replacing your old one that doesn't chime anymore. I found them whilst having a sort out. These are £4 each posted. Do a search for the repair thread.

Also, I have some A4 B6 Avant Halfords Exodus Aero roof bars for sale with foot pack. Used only once. I have drilled two small holes in each bar to fit a roof box. These set me back £125 in August. Still have the boxes for them.

I will get a pic of the bars shortly.
Open to sensible offers.

Cheers,

Dan

Testing the waters here, in two minds as what to do.

I have 4 x 19" Audi A8 replica alloys, recently refurbished and finished in Matte Black. No rubber fitted since refurb. One alloy had a dent in the rear edge. Think there is 3 (maybe 4 if I can find it) center caps but the need replacing and in silver.

Will get a pic later today. Just wondering what interest there would be in them?
After some 20" wheels and bought 19's by mistake.
Located 20mins from York.

This is the style of wheels:
images_zps8fz3b9vt.jpg

Does anyone have a complete sline front bumper for sale or willing to swap one for an s4 bumper
Thanks

Audi 20" rotor reps 9" wide and et35 no tyres as I'm using them these will be for sale in 2 weeks

350 and there not kerbed but some of the finish is flaking off

Cool I will call you in 2 weeks

Reactions: S4_dan
Ok, can you post a pic or two of them please?

What size tyres are you running on them? (I know these aren't included.)
I will take some pics tomorrow for you Dan I think I got your number so I can send em to you I'm running 245 30 20 tyres

Last edited:
Wheels for sale from Monday No tyres just wheels 9x20 et35 comes with centre caps as well and I've got a set of audi locking bolts 350 pick up only

Last edited:
Reactions: cabby
I've got a pair of good front genuine 3.0 V6 Sport springs free to good home if you cover postage or collect. Will be off to the skip tomorrow. Need to make some space for head work/engine swap on my B5.

These springs will fit the 2.5 V6 tdi IIRC.

Springs are at Ampleforth, York.

Wheels now sold awaiting payment

Reactions: S4_dan
For sale Audi A4 cabriolet 1.8t Quattro front breaks and discs there 320 mm only been on since last year so not done many mile and pads are same discs are pagid and pads are audi ones cailpers are only 2 years old 80 quid pick up only .. Post a pic when I take em off tomorrow

For sale soon gray 4 spoke multi function steering wheel like new plus air bag and module ..module is the one for cruise 50 quid pick up only

New price For sale Audi A4 cabriolet 1.8t Quattro front breaks and discs there 320 mm only been on since last year so not done many mile and pads are same discs are pagid and pads are audi ones cailpers are only 2 years old 50 quid pick up only .. Post a pic when I take em off tomorrow

Anyone interested in my rear bumper,im having the avant 1.8t with exhaust cutouts fitted....
condition laquer is peeling but easily fixed when resprayed.
has parking sensors fitted.

For sale 320mm discs and cailpers with pads and dust shield discs are padig and the pads are gen audi 50 quid for the lot discs are not that old like new still same for pads

Anyone interested in my rear bumper,im having the avant 1.8t with exhaust cutouts fitted....
condition laquer is peeling but easily fixed when resprayed.
has parking sensors fitted.View attachment 56271

Afternoon,

I'm potentially interested could you please PM a price thanks

Will