A rant to finish a stressful day ..

See I'm starting to wish I put my foot down ! Would of bee a good watch as the a45 amg are not slow cars ! But there is a time and a place and rush hour wasn't it :)

I was out cycling this morning on a bypass when a Bm and the said Merc came out on to it from a junction .

The A45 AMG blatted past it with most excellent farts .

Reactions: Alex_Wil
On the way back from work I passed the remains of a bumper and bits left from a crash earlier in the day,I say do it on a trackday as at least you have the full support of the track if you do come off.
Silly doing it on the public highway on busy roads.
Completely agree, in my job i often scoop up the remains of idiots who have smashed into something because they have been driving like a tw@t so excuse me for having zero sympathy for anyone who does this.

Its one thing going a few mph over the speed limit on clear dry roads now and again, its quite another racing another tw@t on a busy road putting others in danger.

Idiots:uhm:

I had a GoPro3 Mounted on my windscreen as a Dashcam but the battery life was so poor :( It's more of a motorsport camera rather than a daily-driving camera, looking for a decent dashcam though..

I get challenged to race's a lot on the Motorway, just brush it off and laugh.. Best thing to do.

Reactions: S3Alex
I just cant understand other drivers most of the time. We all have brains but seems most leave them at home.
That roundabouts not near Bracknell is it?

Reactions: RedDejavu
I missed that 1st time, the cheeky ****** flying into u like that. I'll look out for ur car then as I'm in ascot hostel while working down this end.

Just to add to the rant thread....

I came across one of the most brainless examples of it's kind today....

Young looking guy(compared to me most are these days but anyway...) plus what i assumed to be the GF in an AMG 63.

This pulls out behind me in heavy traffic,both sides of the road and proceeds to take not one,but several lunges at the back of my car.
Now even those with the lowest IQ ought to be able to work out that you can only go as fast as the car in front,but not this one.

After he'd had a few fruitless attempts at what,I don't know,he finally got the hint when I slowed,and invited him to stop behaving like a complete f**kstick

Reactions: Alex_Wil and Phil-1
Came home today to be told by the wife that she has now curbed the other alloy. And to really p*ss me off she said "it's only a wheel Ha Ha Ha"

Reactions: Smir and S3Alex
Audi don't do a touch up pen for the A3 8V S-Line alloys but I managed to get the paint code 8Z8. Will be getting a small pot made this week.