A pleasantly modded S4....?

Icarus83

Reaction score
Saw this on ebay as I was intrigued by the wide arches. Very nicely done in my opinion, only thing that I'm not so keen on is the interior's quilted leather. Oh and the fact he doesn't appear to have the service book.......not worrying at all with those engines.....ha.

I keep looking at the S4s after having been taken for a spin in one (and subsequently falling for the V8 rumble) and if funds would allow would love to have one.

Audi S4 Wide Arch Monster Milltek Low Miles One Off No Px S3 R32 A5 Gti | eBay

Reactions: WOLF
that has alot of road presence, i like it.. altho im confused by Sline badging on the front grille and rear doors, on an S4 ?!?

goose

Reactions: Icarus83
that has alot of road presence, i like it.. altho im confused by Sline badging on the front grille and rear doors, on an S4 ?!?

goose

I agree!

A quattro badge would make more sense at least. If not, whats wrong with the OEM S4 badge (would that fit to a honeycomb?).

Did the sline grill badges always get fitted to the right of the grill, not replacing the quattro on the left?

Very nice motor! Love it but i like dirty derv's:yes:

Reactions: BakPak
The honeycomb grille probably isn't a genuine Audi part: honeycomb = RS and there wasn't a B6 RS4.

Agree why put SLine badges on an S4? That's crazy IMHO.

I was just looking at that on eBay! I really liked it but agree about the service book... Ashame it needs 4 tyres too!